Page 6 of 7 First ... 234567 Last
  1. #51
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,344
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviuz View Post
    Oh. Sorry.

    I didn't know it was a worship and ugly girl with a gun thread either.
    Personally, I never trust a woman with a weapon, or even a scissor for that matter.
    Congratulations! You have won yourself an infraction. See the little red rectangle at the bottom right of your post? If you accumulate enough of them, you win a free ban!

    So please, continue to **** post in this thread. You'll make my day.

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Congratulations! You have won yourself an infraction. See the little red rectangle at the bottom right of your post? If you accumulate enough of them, you win a free ban!

    So please, continue to **** post in this thread. You'll make my day.

    That makes me so sad. Please do not ban me, your lordship! I shall not infract upon your illustrious rules of forum decency anymore.
    My fickle mental consitution could not deal with being banned from these forums.

    Just keep the armed-to-the-teeth women away from me and all will be well.

  3. #53
    Torakaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,642
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, the insecure dweeb is afraid of women
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any itelligent man should be afraid of women with weapons.

    Emotions + Weapons = :violent1:

  5. #55
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,528
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviuz View Post
    Any itelligent man should be afraid of women with weapons.

    Emotions + Weapons = :violent1:
    We have enough fucking retards around here.

    let me show you a math problem and if you understand it we'll know you aren't a retard:

    1 + 1 = you're pissin' me off.


  6. #56
    Urban Achiever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    313
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviuz View Post
    That makes me so sad. Please do not ban me, your lordship! I shall not infract upon your illustrious rules of forum decency anymore.
    My fickle mental consitution could not deal with being banned from these forums.

    Just keep the armed-to-the-teeth women away from me and all will be well.
    You are acting like an asshole. Please stop posting or go to hell.

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviuz View Post
    ...itelligent...
    I've got irony-envy.

  8. #58
    This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ... Join us... or die
    M.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sao Paulo (BJJ Motherland!)
    Posts
    3,627
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can somebody or oleg host the pictures somewhere else(different provider/imagehoster)? For what ever reasons I can not see them from here in Brazil and usually I like his work. :sad11:
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

    At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

    Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

  9. #59
    ChickenBeakFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Warm, Biscuity, West Virginia
    Posts
    836
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviuz View Post
    Any itelligent man should be afraid of women with weapons.

    Emotions + Weapons = :violent1:

  10. #60
    mrm1775's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,217
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviuz View Post
    Any itelligent man should be afraid of women with weapons.

    Emotions + Weapons = :violent1:
    I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you how it is.
    Can't decide which evil black rifle to buy? My thoughts.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 234567 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO