Thread: Richard Guerra

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Richard Guerra

Discussion thread for Richard Guerra. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Two items worth adding in the future:

• Guerra could not have been "stationed" in North Vietnam unless he was a traitor. American forces conducted raids into their territory, but none of them were stationed there. Only North Vietnamese troops were stationed in North Vietnam. (source: Steve Robinson)
    • Guerra earned all the medals he claimed, but all of them were granted for fairly minimal service, and none of them were combat decorations. (citations requiredd)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd say go ahead and add them in a new section entitled "Analysis" or something to that effect.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Both of them belong in the existing section for evaluating Guerra's service record. I think I will add them today if possible. At the very least I will add Steve's comment, since it is sourced.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Points added, with appropriate Wikipedia links.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amended the paragraph on Guerra's medals as per Steve Robinson and Samuel Browning.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So now bullshido has people leaving threatening phone calls to me and my family -- thats enough i have them on my voice mail. I have some from san marcos texas and some from some jujitsu guy in austin tx. Thats all i need to follow through with legal action and our own investigation regarding the perpetraitors behind the harrasement , and the conspiracy to shut me down. So this is organized crime via the internet forums from so-called martial artists? N i do have enough evidence on the people responsible who have threatened my family. I request you cease and desist from further contact with me - and especially my family leave them out of this

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On behalf of the Bullshido staff I deny that we have anyone calling you. If people are harassing you over the phone please contact your local police department to resolve this matter.