Posted On:
    5/29/2009 2:09pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent the following to the contact section on the Mukashi website:

This message is to Sensei DeRenzo.

Dear Sensei DeRenzo,

This is in reference to a recent controversy on Bullshido.net, where a poster named "sten" on the board is claiming to be you. I am writing to verify whether or not you are indeed the person posting as "sten".

The thread can be found here:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85300

Thank you for your time,
    Jeffrey Straszheim
    I will post any response I get here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 2:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Notice that both of those are his resumes for his other positions. The evidence points towards the position of "president of SCAA" having very little to do with real fact-checking and being mostly resume-padding for Mr DeRenzo.
    Oh trust me I know this, why do you think I never posted those links? Apparently, he wants an investigation. I know both of those website are his or linked to him in a personal way.

There is more but, I'm waiting to see if this is the real Derenzo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 2:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by socratic View Post
    Considering just how shitty your handle on written English is, Sten, I doubt you're the head of anything, let alone anything as academic as you claim.

And since we're on the topic of how much of a dirty stinky liar you are, what is mukashi about your jutsu? Your training methodologies all appear to be less than 100 years old. I wouldn't call your art mukashi at all and neither would anyone who speaks Japanese and/or has a semblance of knowledge of martialist history.

Oh, and all your students who appeared in that video suck. Hard. I feel bad for them when one day they try to use their skills and wake up in hospital not knowing how they got there.
    I guess this , Uncle Skippy, is not an insult to my art? My training methodologies are criticised here,when no one has even seen them. Check out some other comments, I won't bother to quote all of them, just take a look . i started this thread where I did because I am not a regular poster here for the reasons I have already mentioned. None of this really matters of course, I will continue to teach a great art and people here will continue to try and validate there reason for being here as the"overseers" of the martial arts world. It was a fun experiment. I listed some phony credentials as part of the test. Still rolling from the Master P.Lan reference. I wonder how many of you searched for him. If ever in NY, drop in and visit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 2:55pm

Style: Hapkido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I received the following email from Sensei DeRenzo,

Jeffrey, I am indeed Doug. Good to see some follow up. Thanks.
    So, sten is indeed Mr. Derenzo.

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 5:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh trust me I know this, why do you think I never posted those links? Apparently, he wants an investigation. I know both of those website are his or linked to him in a personal way.

There is more but, I'm waiting to see if this is the real Derenzo.
    I get the impression this might be SEO related. A cheap way to get web traffic, fast. The more people click, the higher his page rating.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 5:18pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread will always be higher. And if anyone sees those videos they will immediately go somewhere else anyways. I've got a 5 week old kitten who is more combat effective.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 5:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how he considers this a successful experiment.

He drew in an innocent person.
    He threw multiple named schools under the bus, trying to prove a point.
    He calls himself Sensei Doug.

Follow up? Mr. Popkins shows up, U.S. showed he has nothing to do with the guy, and the thread was done.

What part of this don't you understand?

You were so arrogant you started a thread about yourself.
    You lied about the email.
    You lied about Mr. Popkins.
    You lied about wanting to join the school.
    You lied about names.

Even through all of the lies, your art wasn't insulted, nor was it called fraudulent.

Yet, you are now a proven liar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 6:15pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    no teefa,ha. no intelligence is better. words like retarded or phrases like " ...I would light him up so fast and choke him out"? I think you are watching too much MMA smack talk pre fight commercials. Yet another example of my point that this site is badmouthing something without seeing or experiencing it. A poorly filmed 2 minute student video is used to judge something? What a farce. I started this thread to prove a point and it did as I suspected. No real intelligent, creative,instructive,investigative work. Only negative criticism. A sad reflection of what could be a good thing.
    You came to this site. You lied about your training. You did not train jiu-jitsu under Howard Popkin, but you still made that claim. Master P. Lan? You padded your resume with bullshido before you even came on here to perform your little "experiment". Why are you so surprised that we called bullshido on you?? You are the definition of Bullshido.
    Aren't you happy that your art now has its own MABS thread filled with people talking about how bad you and your students suck?
    And you wonder why I'm not interested in having an intelligent debate with you...
    Did you even study Jujutsu under anyone? Or did you just read a few books on the topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

You were so arrogant you started a thread about yourself.
    You lied about the email.
    You lied about Mr. Popkins.
    You lied about wanting to join the school.
    You lied about names.
    Bingo! I can't imagine anybody knocking on the door of your "dojo" after reading this thread. Nice going champ!
    Last edited by NoTeefa; 5/29/2009 6:20pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 6:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you not understand what transpired here? I will explain it for you. I "pretended " to be a person looking for info on a school. I masquaraded as another person, as you do with the "It is Fake ' moniker. I actually train with John Yuan. I trained with Master Bryhan. What multiple named schools?The other names were ruses for BS "investigators" to discover. How would you have conducted this experiment? I see Bullshido does not like its own medicine. It is easy to sit at a laptop and invite anyone to comment about a school.I would like to see the majority of posters try to teach. The point of this exercise was to see if anyone would contact me to see for themselves or at least to discuss things. Instead all I received was the rude, unfounded comments and insults from people all over the country and world. I am not offended by the comments,as they have no base in fact. I just proved the point that The Martialist made. Perhaps if I was a paid advertiser here, I would get favorable comments. And how do you say the art wasn't insulted, "the sparring sucks, no methodologies, the name of the school is wrong, my students stances are wrong," etc etc etc. Think before you type. Is this your day job Fake?

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 6:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that your teachings are inadequate is self evident in your own video, why would anyone need to talk to you to confirm that?
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 5/29/2009 6:50pm at .
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast