Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 9:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In response to catfish and no teefa, the technique is a backwards fighting stance. in real fight situations, you may face more than one opponent. Again, how can someone judge something from a few seconds of video? We do not engage in point sparring, we are a self defense class. Also, why the namecalling? This site should be used to learn about other styles not mock them. I enjoy watching other styles performed. Some people fit one style or system better than another, and more than one method can be effective. As to my "overweight" student, he is a formidible fighter and technician. Not everyone can have the chiseled bodies of Hollywood or TV superstar martial artists. Look at Wang Shujin,Mas Oyama,Hong Yixiang, George Dillman or George Foreman. Who would want to step into a ring with Foreman, and he is in 60's. Note: to find photos of Wang shujin or Hong Yixiang, try the book Martial Musings by Robert W. Smith,good reading)

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 9:17am

Style: gah, transition again

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Considering just how shitty your handle on written English is, Sten, I doubt you're the head of anything, let alone anything as academic as you claim.

And since we're on the topic of how much of a dirty stinky liar you are, what is mukashi about your jutsu? Your training methodologies all appear to be less than 100 years old. I wouldn't call your art mukashi at all and neither would anyone who speaks Japanese and/or has a semblance of knowledge of martialist history.

Oh, and all your students who appeared in that video suck. Hard. I feel bad for them when one day they try to use their skills and wake up in hospital not knowing how they got there.
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.
    Bhagavad Gita 11:32

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 9:22am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

not worthy of a reply

Not worthy of a reply. Peace and Love.

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 9:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    Not worthy of a reply. Peace and Love.
    So you don't deny that you are a liar and that your system sucks?
    Lord Krishna said: I am terrible time the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; Of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 9:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

no reply

Bored? looking for a keyboard war? I'm not interested in Cane Toad banter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 9:55am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In response to catfish and no teefa, the technique is a backwards fighting stance. in real fight situations, you may face more than one opponent. Again, how can someone judge something from a few seconds of video? We do not engage in point sparring, we are a self defense class. Also, why the namecalling? This site should be used to learn about other styles not mock them.
    The name calling comes from your bullshit post about how you are going to "out" a community of people that actually gives a damn about letting the consumer have all the facts, be glad all I have called you so far is a jackass, but you are quickly moving into "fucking dickhead" territory soon.

Also, I have been jumped before and quickly learn to protect your back. All your video shows is one on one sparring with a guy turning his back on his opponent, that's fucking ridiculous and you know it. If you were training for multiple attackers then where was the other attackers in the sparring session, jerking off? If you are going to train multiple opponents then more than two people should sparring each other.

This site should be used to learn about other styles not mock them.
    You have no want for that just look at what you wrote on Post #53 and your replies to It Is Fake. You jumped on here to start **** and now you are trying to get defensive because you are getting called out on it.

I enjoy watching other styles performed. Some people fit one style or system better than another, and more than one method can be effective. As to my "overweight" student, he is a formidible fighter and technician. Not everyone can have the chiseled bodies of Hollywood or TV superstar martial artists. Look at Wang Shujin,Mas Oyama,Hong Yixiang, George Dillman or George Foreman. Who would want to step into a ring with Foreman, and he is in 60's. Note: to find photos of Wang shujin or Hong Yixiang, try the book Martial Musings by Robert W. Smith,good reading)
    Out of shape is out of shape, no one here expects people to have a "hollywood" body, but a body that is in shape and can handle the arts whatever they may be. Getting lean and building endurance is a byproduct of actually training right. For example, I know right now I have to improve my fitness level and don't make claims to being a formidable fighter cause I know I will be winded.

On a side note, if you want to make another holier than thou soquility please use paragraphs and spell check.
    Last edited by catfishaggie; 5/29/2009 9:57am at .

How do elenchus?

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 10:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bored? looking for a keyboard war? I'm not interested in Cane Toad banter.
    Does it feel good banking on the ignorance and Japanophilia of others to make money?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 10:40am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In response to catfish and no teefa, the technique is a backwards fighting stance. in real fight situations, you may face more than one opponent. Again, how can someone judge something from a few seconds of video? We do not engage in point sparring, we are a self defense class. Also, why the namecalling? This site should be used to learn about other styles not mock them. I enjoy watching other styles performed. Some people fit one style or system better than another, and more than one method can be effective. As to my "overweight" student, he is a formidible fighter and technician. Not everyone can have the chiseled bodies of Hollywood or TV superstar martial artists. Look at Wang Shujin,Mas Oyama,Hong Yixiang, George Dillman or George Foreman. Who would want to step into a ring with Foreman, and he is in 60's. Note: to find photos of Wang shujin or Hong Yixiang, try the book Martial Musings by Robert W. Smith,good reading)
    I can judge something from a few seconds of video because I've done the hard contact sparring sessions, fights, and competitions against skilled opponents. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell that turning your back to your only opponent is one of the stupidest things you could ever do.
    Are you making the assertion that being in shape has nothing to do with self defense?? I picked your brown belt to pick on because he was your highest ranked student in the video. And guess what!? He SUCKS! I would light him up and choke him out so fast.... ohh, but that's right, I forgot that my martial arts skills only work in the cage. oh well, I guess your fat retarded brown belt would wristlock me real bad if I didn't have the referee there to protect me!

George Dillman... LOL

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 11:04am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How does the "President of the Suffolk County Archeological Assoc. " Lie and not do research?"
    Last edited by It is Fake; 5/29/2009 11:07am at .

Posted On:
    5/29/2009 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I apologize for chasing a blatant red herring, but I could find no evidence on the internet that Mr. DeRenzo is the President of the Suffolk Co. Archeological Association. Virtually all of the hits on that search indicated that, at least in 2007, a "Gaynell Stone" was president. (see http://travel.nytimes.com/2007/02/25...25litopic.html)

To the point, though, I don't see why Mr. DeRenzo felt the need to misrepresent himself here. You may be president of SCAA, president of a bricklaying company, and director of a charitable organization, but your tactics come off unfavorably.

"I decided to try a little experiment to test the Bullshido "team" of experts". too many good schools and teachers are being ridiculed and insulted."

The problem is, if you are actually interested in any sort of "constructive criticism of other arts", you ought to explain why you think your Martial Art is good. However, it seems you are more interested in misrepresenting yourself, exaggerating your credentials, and starting flame wars.
Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast