Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    What is with the current trend of writing like this... as if you require to put three full stops... in order to flow your sentences... it makes it real fucking difficult... to understand when a fucking sent... ence ends and one begins... or even if it is a whole new paragraph... please... if you read this and type like this... stop it you... dumb **** malfunctioning human being...
    Maybe he's posting from class while dodging all those knives being thrown at him!

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 8:40am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    What is with the current trend of writing like this... as if you require to put three full stops... in order to flow your sentences... it makes it real fucking difficult... to understand when a fucking sent... ence ends and one begins... or even if it is a whole new paragraph... please... if you read this and type like this... stop it you... dumb **** malfunctioning human being...
    My suspicion is that he's asthmatic, and dictating his reply to someone else - thus the need for pauses while he takes a deep breath.

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 8:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    My suspicion is that he's asthmatic, and dictating his reply to someone else - thus the need for pauses while he takes a deep breath.
    Or doing a TKD spin kick in a wheelchair.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 9:59am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Or doing a TKD spin kick in a wheelchair.
    Or doing a cartwheel to close in on distance while breaking out his left handed sword play.

Posted On:
    5/14/2010 10:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    Or doing a cartwheel to close in on distance while breaking out his left handed sword play.
    Mukashi no Capoeira.
    Fucking brilliant.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 4:08am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOK ONE View Post
    You would be very impressed with the facilities...Sensei Doug is very skilled and the training is unlike any other school. We don't train to be a sport we train to defend ourselves in the streets, it's a 3 hr class for $20 and when you leave you know that you've been pushed to the limits...the best advice come down and check it out for yourself....
    Sport training beats "Street" training all the time. In BJJ and MMA in general you learn if you can 100% apply chokeholds and jointlocks as well as KO people. In "street" arts you pretend that the knife didn't get you or you use a real knife and it never gets you because your still alive right now.

All these arts ever have to do is enter into a Vale Tudo competition, no biting no eye gouging, and then they would prove themselves.

Sport BJJ > reality self defense arts

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 4:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOK ONE View Post
    Yes I have and I'm going tonight...if your looking for actual moves that will save your life and not just to make somebody Tap and be saved by a ref then come ...you'll have knives thrown at you ..chased ...action without consquence is meaningless ..it's a great class and art come on down...
    You do realize that move that will "make somebody tap" if applied in a real fight will majorly incapacitate the opponent, right? If I kneebar someone in the street, I don't release when they tap, you break their leg, and now you pretty much can do what you want to them.

All the submissions lead to loss of a limb or limbs through dislocation, ripping tendons/ligaments, etc.

Tapping out in practice allows us to learn from our mistakes and apply our moves as close to reality as possible.

If you train in art realistically as you say, learning real moves, how often have you been KO'd, broken limbs, been stabbed etc?

If your sensei is realistically throwing knives at you, you wil be stabbed.

The reality is most of these guys practice their "non-sport" techniques in slow motion, compliantly, and are practicing more "safely" than sport arts.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 4:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Prime example, most people do not practice eye gouges in any applicable form. They practice on a non-moving compliant partner. They wear no safety gear, so if they did train with the intent on hitting that gouge realistically, well practice would end very quickly.

"Sporting gear" and "Sport techniques" would atually make it more realistic practice.

Put on a pair of heavy eye goggles, headgear, MMA gloves, and spar. You both try to punch, kick, eye gouge the other in real time, against a partner who is trying to not get gouged/struck, while he is trying to do the same to you, just like a real fight!

You learn how to combo attacks, create openings, etc.

Eye gouging is in isolation like any technique, easy.

Eye gouging a moving target trying to hit you back is a skill.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 8:38pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Necro alert.

Came across this from Doug's site while looking up his video of students sparring (the cartwheel)....

http://www.mukashi.org/Pages/TheBulshidoStory.aspx

Fighting the Ultimate Bully

Since I see people visiting our site from the website Bu!!shido, I would like to share a summary of that nonsense.

Bu!!shido is a website supposedly created for the purpose of investigating and exposing phoney martial arts schools/teachers. As with any consumer review group, you would think that it is composed of a panel of experts level black belts from a wide variety of styles. Sad to say, that is not the case. I did a little research on the founder of the site and discovered him to hold a few low ranks in a few styles, ex. orange belt in style X and blue belt in style Y. I also found some interesting photos of him posing with various firearms.

Let me give you a little backround into the initial interaction. I came across a website called The Martialist, one day. The creator of the site is a man called Phil Ellmore. He mentioned on his site about how he was attacked by the Bu!!shido group on its site. Bu!!shido wrote that he was fat, had no talent, and other immature names. No constructive criticism, just abuse. Phil Ellmore, from what I can deduce from his many articles and his website, studies a variety of self defense tactics. He doesn't claim to be a master of any art. I decided to try an experiment.
    I logged onto Bu!!shido website and created an account.I then asked a question on their forum. I asked if anyone had heard anything about Mukashi no Jutsu( my School). As you can see from the 57+ pages that followed, the site is all about bullying people. At the time, you received a "Bully" rating based on how many verbal attacks you posted on the site. The more you attacked people, the higher level you recieved. Like a teenager video game.

Needless to say, all manner of ignorant, infantile keyboard wannabes attacked me, my students and my school.
    They twisted around my words, ignored any form of logic and stated as fact, their opinions that were formed from simply looking at a website. They mocked techniques that they never saw, called some students "fat" and "retarded" looking. One poster even had a problem with how some kanji characters were painted on a wall in a photo. In my initial post, I was pretending to be someone asking about Mukashi. When someone inquired who the teachers (me) instructors were, I answered with a few phoney and a few real names. They contacted on of the names and harassed the poor guy . They contacted the wrong Japanese organization where I received my diplomas. The poor guy couldn't apologize enough to me and he contacted Bu!!shido and had them remove the post. After trying to get me to scan and post my diplomas and failing, they demanded to know who my teachers are. I has a good laugh when I told them that one was Master P. Lan (Master Plan). They actually thought that he was connected to a famous ninjitsu master. Still laughing over that one.

To sum up, no one ever visited my school, despite numerous invitations. The site is mainly dedicated to MMA style fighting and dismisses most other traditional arts.
    The main way they determine the quality of a teacher is by how many professional ring matches he has fought.
    Great if you teach a sport, but of no use to those of us that teach real self defense.It is sad that people go along with such garbage. I guess it is easy to bully someone from a keyboard, where the other person can't reach you.

So, that is the Bu!!shido story.
    Had to add this.....

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/08/2012 8:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you lie when your posts exist?
    From website:
    I then asked a question on their forum. I asked if anyone had heard anything about Mukashi no Jutsu( my School).
    Original post:
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    anyone been to mukashi no jutsu on long island?
    Nope they mean different things, that means you lied. I do enjoy that pretending you are someone else and lying isn't kid ****, yet this website is full of kids.