Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you the fat one?

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 4:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seriously? Just answering a question that somebody wanted to know some info......your a real winner....

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 5:04pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOK ONE View Post
    seriously? Just answering a question that somebody wanted to know some info......your a real winner....
    Who were you originally replying to? It was ambiguous who it was intended for.

Have you trained other martial arts?

How do you know if what Doug is showing you really works?

How do you know if you'll be able to perform what he shows when the time comes?

Or are you just taking his word for it when he says it will prepare you for the streets?

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 5:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough ...I just came across the orginal quote...it was May 5th..09 I didn't catch the 09 part , he was asking if anybody happen to go and I do...I've trained many years back with the school and Doug has gone on his own...I've studied JKD .....it has prepared me..I've unfortunately had to use it to defend myself...besides the the physical moves we train to heighten our senses with different exercises that focuses you on your surroundings and other people...what I like about the class is if you don't block a punch you get hit...if you don't move fast enough you get hit.....your truly put under stress so when you need it your going to be able to perform without thinking...

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 5:37pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fair enough ...I just came across the orginal quote...it was May 5th..09 I didn't catch the 09 part , he was asking if anybody happen to go and I do...I've trained many years back with the school and Doug has gone on his own...I've studied JKD .....it has prepared me..I've unfortunately had to use it to defend myself...besides the the physical moves we train to heighten our senses with different exercises that focuses you on your surroundings and other people...what I like about the class is if you don't block a punch you get hit...if you don't move fast enough you get hit.....your truly put under stress so when you need it your going to be able to perform without thinking...
    Mind if I pick your brain a bit? I'm not local to where Doug is so I can't drop by. I'm genuinely curious about the training methods and you mention that people get hit if they don't evade/block a technique.

What is the emphasis in the training?

Is it stand-up? If so, how would it be classified? Is it more JKD-based? Krav Maga? Kickboxing?

Does it have grappling? If so, does it focus on smaller-joint locks (fingers, wrist for example) or does it encompass a complete grappling program?

Is there an emphasis on eye gouges, groin strikes, biting, etc... and other tactics which would be called 'dirty' in sporting arts?

Is there sparring? If so, is it continuous (you keep going for 3-4 minutes without a referee). Also, what level of contact is there? Think of zero = point sparring (tappy tap) and 10 = people are knocked out every night and leave with broken noses and/or limbs.

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 5:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for posting. Please describe your daily training with Mr. DeRenzo, if you will.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Thank you for posting. Please describe your daily training with Mr. DeRenzo, if you will.
    Better yet, please provide some more videos.

The last one was awesome.

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 6:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Frankly Im surprised that Mr. DeRenzo (or supposedly one of his students) felt the need to post here after the grilling he received the last time.

If this poster is indeed associated in some way with Mr. DeRenzo, I'd like to see something to validate his claims and background that warrants the title... mukashi... which in itself is not the term I would use (but then again, you wouldn't know that by picking out cool sounding words from the Kodansha English-Japanese dictionary.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 6:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I have and I'm going tonight...if your looking for actual moves that will save your life and not just to make somebody Tap and be saved by a ref then come ...you'll have knives thrown at you ..chased ...action without consquence is meaningless ..it's a great class and art come on down...
    How's those cartwheels working out for you?

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 7:03pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is with the current trend of writing like this... as if you require to put three full stops... in order to flow your sentences... it makes it real fucking difficult... to understand when a fucking sent... ence ends and one begins... or even if it is a whole new paragraph... please... if you read this and type like this... stop it you... dumb **** malfunctioning human being...