Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 52535455 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 7:20am

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just had a funny thought. I wonder if he has changed the pronunciation of his last name to "De Henzo," to get that BJJ feel....Damn, I hope I didn't just give him another idea.

Jeff Cook

Posted On:
    6/28/2009 7:25am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    I don't claim or aspire to be an expert kanji writer as I am sure you don't go to penmanship lessons for your english writing skills. You dig Dimon?

The difference is, I don't claim to be a master swordsman or a sword instructor. It is not my weapon of choice, i can weild one but prefer a knife.

I'm sure there others in the thread, well the whole Howard P debacle for one. Pictures that have fail end up with some lame "I don't claim" excuse, statements of being one of Popkins students have fail and get's the "you fell for my deliberate mistake!" mccray response.

Every single thing seems to have fail.

Derenzo, I have no interest in seeing the kanji any closer than I can already, for one thing I'm not even on the same continent, for another I don't trust you, but mainly, because let's face it, up close it will still look horrible. The reason I can judge that is because when i was curious about japanese I went and studied under a bona fide teacher doing evening classes for 2 years. You picked up a dictionary, found the word for ancient, and figured it made perfectly good sense to stick 'no jutsu' on the end. No one will ever mccray a name as badly as Kaufman did, but it was a hell of a challenge to his title.

When I wanted to learn sword stuff, I found someone very qualified to do so to teach me. Same with anything else I want to learn.

If you put half of the time you spent here on doing something positive, instead of just "grasping at straws" to qoute another of the haters that is fond of the strawman phrase, you might amount to something.
    I hope also that i will amount to something one day, and if it happens it's because I put the mat time in with teachers that knew their stuff. It certainly won't happen by deluding myself.

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 1:59am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this is all kinda old but can someone recap this in a post?

Turns out my MMA school (where I teach, not where I train) is right around the corner. I'm in Port Jefferson Station, NY. I am not looking to go donw there and fight so don't all get boners, just wondering what is going on.

BTW what does bother me is he advertises on CraigsList as "MMA" but his version of "MMA" stands for "Mukashi Martial Art" when you click the link. Thats really misleading and you're just trying to ride the tails of an art you know nothing about because it's popular. Not cool. Thats all that really annoys me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 2:30am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doug decided to do an "investigation" on bullshido by hiding who he was. He called it an expose. A student signed up to get things going ugly. then Doug showed up admionshing everyone when, it didn't go the way he wanted he flipped out.

Didn't want to provide rank proof. Typical crap.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 9:29am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was supposed to go down there to take a look at the school, but life got in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2010 12:01pm

Style: blunt trauma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You bumped the thread and I read through the whole mess. Now you have to go. I would never have clicked on anything with "no justu" in the title otherwise.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    2/10/2010 1:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh...Skimmed through it, had its moments, Kintanon made me giggle like a girl.

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 3:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I have and I'm going tonight...if your looking for actual moves that will save your life and not just to make somebody Tap and be saved by a ref then come ...you'll have knives thrown at you ..chased ...action without consquence is meaningless ..it's a great class and art come on down...

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 4:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You would be very impressed with the facilities...Sensei Doug is very skilled and the training is unlike any other school. We don't train to be a sport we train to defend ourselves in the streets, it's a 3 hr class for $20 and when you leave you know that you've been pushed to the limits...the best advice come down and check it out for yourself....

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 4:08pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROOK ONE View Post
    Yes I have and I'm going tonight...if your looking for actual moves that will save your life and not just to make somebody Tap and be saved by a ref then come ...you'll have knives thrown at you ..chased ...action without consquence is meaningless ..it's a great class and art come on down...
    You think a BJJ guy is going to let go if somebody on the street taps. You're funny.

Chased? I'd be more afraid of my 5-pound chihuahua chasing after me when I'm holding a snausage than someone at that school running after me to play tag. I'm funny.

Action without consequence? Will Doug stab you or stomp on your head if you mess up? He's funny.
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 52535455 ... LastLast