Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 50515253 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 7:02pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    I don't claim or aspire to be an expert kanji writer as I am sure you don't go to penmanship lessons for your english writing skills. You dig Dimon?

Yeah but what you are not getting here is vital: If you saw my writing you, like most people who see it, would tease me good naturadly for a second but recognize that it is writing.

When you do not properly complete a piece of kanji, even a shortened character or Katakana script... it is not recognizable, it is a major failure.

Look I am just trying to help... 3 people have tried to clue you in... you want to hang that on your wall and be a laughing stock and insult native Japanese by all means proceed.

You may not be an expert but you could learn in less than an hour the basic format for writing Kanji properly.... the sword might, on the other hand take a bit longer haha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 7:08pm

Style: Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, what a thread. So as a relative outsider I must conclude that Mr. Derenzo is a mouthboxer with no verifiable training and no competition history....

Also learn some grammar Mr. Derenzo, two spaces after each period, and paragraphs are your friends.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoylentNinja View Post
    Wow, what a thread. So as a relative outsider I must conclude that Mr. Derenzo is a mouthboxer with no verifiable training and no competition history....
    No, he is for the underdogs and the little people that get steamrolled by bullshido. Especially, those underdogs that lie about who they are, make up names for their teachers, and try to tie their lineage to someone who they trained with once.

Also learn some grammar Mr. Derenzo, two spaces after each period, and paragraphs are your friends.
    Shhhh he likes to correct people while, making the same mistakes.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Which pic?

It's a curious thread. It's not often someone starts a thread themselves, about themselves, then goes on to 'proove' their point by demonstrating how little they know and exposing their own lies...

this jeff is what you referred to and aggreed was surreal

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I'll play. I'm on the left, helping Kamata-sensei demonstrate kata at a seminar a couple of years ago. If you pay attention, you will see differences in grip and posture between what we're doing and what your student is doing.
    The difference is, I don't claim to be a master swordsman or a sword instructor. It is not my weapon of choice, i can weild one but prefer a knife.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    The funniest thing about this insult?

The fact that Doug quoted Jeff C who, not only has a more verifiable martial arts record but, is also an instructor with a strangely named school. No offense to Jeff C.

Thing is, Jeff's thread went maybe 18 posts and this one keeps climbing.

Isn't that what he was crying about earlier? He's here for the underdog. Well, you've been talking **** to one of the alleged underdog instructors.

Another Mccray on your part.

Just to make sure you understand Douggie, you are attacking one of the little guys you claim to be defending.

That's why this whole thread is full of fail on your part. I told you to research but, you refused.

No need to address you. Someone who chose the name "IT IS FAKE" screams bias and prejudgement. Very negative.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoylentNinja View Post

where are the commas after also and/or grammar? this isn't an english grammar site. that is all you can say because you are all judging that which you haven't seen. also, mouthboxer should be italicized or highlighted to show thast it is not a word in the dictionary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No need to address you. Someone who chose the name "IT IS FAKE" screams bias and prejudgement. Very negative.
    Oh look another ad hominem attack. This is why you'll never be taken seriously by people who know what they are talking about.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Almost 500 posts later and now you say I don't need to be adddressed?

Interesting post to choose for that Mr. Underdog defender.
    Got caught with you foot in your mouth.

Thanks for proving my point.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 8:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where are the commas after also and/or grammar? this isn't an english grammar site. that is all you can say because you are all judging that which you haven't seen. also, mouthboxer should be italicized or highlighted to show thast it is not a word in the dictionary.
    Capitals after each sentence, poor sentence structure, and poor proofreading.

If you can't improve on your writing Mr. Derenzo I am going have to grade you, at best, at a D level.
    Last edited by SoylentNinja; 6/27/2009 9:14pm at . Reason: Double post
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394546474849 50515253 ... LastLast