Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 8:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    As I said when this began, it isn't about what you want. Not posting negative? That is all you have been doing since, you outed yourself.

Seriously, one person said something negative and you insulted everybody. Yet, here you sit trying to lecture people on things you don't practice yourself.

Once again back into old territory.

Yes and apparently any idiot can teach. Yes, I'm talking about you Doug.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 8:22pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    First off, a a supporting member you fail miserably. look at your profile and you will see a heading in bold letters " BULLY RATING". Second, only a complete moron would take your opinion as valid . You state that my brown belt wouldn't be able to stand up to anyone half his size. Who would take you seriously. You know nothing of me or my students,you live in georgia , I am in New York. You are just a bitter boy. As to "banging with anyone even though you would get trashed", that is a losers mentality.No wonder your arm is in a cast. Post some of your extensive video on this thread. I would love to see it. Competition fighting is not the same as fighting for real. My school doesn't enter competitions. We are not playing at a sport. We don't "glove up". We don't wrestle. And you are a Keyboard Coward. Real men don't need to boast and brag of their martial prowess in competitions. Any idiot can enter a competition.
    So I fail as a supporting member because I don't give two shits about some random numbers on the website? HRmm, hypocrisy much?
    My arm is in a cast because I spun away from a head kick which then caught the middle of my radius. It sucked.

And now of course you bust out the "Sport vs Street" idiocy. You are a fucking moron. Competition is the soul of martial arts. The Greeks, The Japanese, almost every ancient culture knew the value of nonlethal competition for its warriors. If you don't compete then you just plain don't know if your **** works or not. You are made of fail.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 8:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny how you constantly talk about your age, and how we are children yet, you do childish things like this:
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz
    You are hilarious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 9:44pm

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    While I agree with you that the website is public and people may say what they wish, my problem is, and with you being near my own age, will understand this, too, too many people say things behind a keyboard, bash and insult people while safe at home. I seriously doubt that much of the crap that is spewed here would be said to my face, or anyone elses for that matter. You do make me understand all the more clearly. that trying to change anything here is nearly impossible, but it was fun trying. and maybe I reached one or two sensible people. Martial Arts ,as I understand them were formed for fighting and war, but th Code Of Bushido was created with Noble Ideals, as was the code of chivalry for knights, etc.
    Tact, class, respect, honor are all noble ideals. Respect of others should come first, not how cool you think you are by posting negative nonsense.
    Again, I expect that from people, I just choose ,as a Martial Artist to fight it.I don't care what people write about me, I have a problem with the picking on of others. Constructive criticism ,yes, insults,no. I am not a lone voice. There are others, some don't want to speak up. I do. i don't know what type of person you are, but I would never judge you personally without meeting you. This site just seems too similar to the McCarthy era.
    As to the beatdown, it's all words. I am a man of actions not words. As I said before, if someone said these things to my face, well, you know what would result.
    Do you realize that your argument is, "I'd beat anybody who would tell me these criticisms in my face" ? The alternative would be to oppose them verbally, but you can't do that as you're a "man of action".

In this thread you embarassed yourself in many ways, maybe you should try alternative routes to deal with criticism, so you wouldn't be so frustrated at not being able to intimidate people over the internet (which you'd do if they only dared to tell you in person, right?)
    So you basically behave like a bully in real life. You ask for respect, what respect are you showing here? And then you spew words such as honor, tact...

You're sad.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/26/2009 11:52pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have yet to read here of anything positive about my website. No mention of the donation of my and some of my students time and efforts in giving a full days demonstation to a local high school.
    Doug - you have not given one shred of proof to date showing any background in the martial arts.

So you took your students to a local high school and demonstrated third rate technique based on third rate teaching.

Perhaps your charitable work is also a sham.

We do know your rates. Do you charge the "under privileged" the same fees per class?

Seriously - you can call the horde keyboard warriors until your keyboard dies. You have no credibility here.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 6:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    So I fail as a supporting member because I don't give two shits about some random numbers on the website? HRmm, hypocrisy much?
    My arm is in a cast because I spun away from a head kick which then caught the middle of my radius. It sucked.

And now of course you bust out the "Sport vs Street" idiocy. You are a fucking moron. Competition is the soul of martial arts. The Greeks, The Japanese, almost every ancient culture knew the value of nonlethal competition for its warriors. If you don't compete then you just plain don't know if your **** works or not. You are made of fail.
    We compete like Musashi. For real. Not in a gym. Practice your punches live. stand up for a person in need. Use it on bully's. that is real training. Perhaps that is too real for you. I know my techniques work because I have tested them

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 6:50am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is called a boken. A sword is made of steel.
    Boken(sic)? Any idea what that means? Wooden sword. Well it does if you spell it right, of course it's mainly aikido folks that use term.

We compete like Musashi.
    I think you totally McCrayed that.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 7:50am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We compete like Musashi.
    Woah woah woah woah.

Did you really type this bullshit? No, I'm serious. Musashi? Miyamoto Musashi? Uhmmm you really need to research the guy. If you are claiming you train like him you'd have killed all your students based on the legendary version of Musashi.

If you are talking about the real Musashi that explains just about every lie and BS you have floated in this thread.

For real. Not in a gym.
    Dojo=Gym. The pictures from your website aren't on the street, in dark alleys, against muggers, rapists, murders, or child molesters. Seriously, you have to be a troll, I can't believe the BS coming out of your mouth.

Practice your punches live.
    That's what many of us do.
    stand up for a person in need. Use it on bully's. that is real training. Perhaps that is too real for you. I know my techniques work because I have tested them
    No, that is putting your training into practice.

The more you type, the less I believe you should be teaching.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 7:51am

Style: Ju-Jitsu/BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to be TRULY "more Japanese," you would say "bokuto." And of course you would spell "bokken" correctly too, for that Japanese-Western feel, as Yoj just pointed out.

It's degenerated to chest-puffing and posturing. I'm wondering if anything else useful will come of this thread.

Jeff Cook

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/27/2009 7:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff C. View Post
    If you want to be TRULY "more Japanese," you would say "bokuto." And of course you would spell "bokken" correctly too, for that Japanese-Western feel, as Yoj just pointed out.

It's degenerated to chest-puffing and posturing. I'm wondering if anything else useful will come of this thread.

Jeff Cook
    Hmmm you are better man than me because, I'm still waiting for something useful in the first place. Oh yeah, off to YMAS.