Our Sponsors:

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 283435363738 3940414248 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 10:53am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=cam4276;2153796]This is truly the strangest thread i have ever read.

This is what i have seen so far:

5) The OP admits to being the person in question and says MWA HA HA I proved you guys are a pack of losers. This results in much confusion as everyone wonders why anyone would do something like this and what he believes he has proved (except that he is a deceptive liar). Concensus is reached that the OP was actually trying to get a positive response about his school and was upset about the comments on his students videos. At this point what has been a nothing thread turns into a full scale investigation. When asked why he lied the OP says he didnt because he was being someone else at the time...

I am addressing this part of the post pasted above:

I would like to address this point because in my mind it is the most telling about Douggie fresh martial artist to the stars.....

a) He wants people to make a judgement about his students via a video... yet we later learn that this judgement would never suffice. I wonder if this judgement might have sufficed if the response was positive to those videos? Humm?

b) It is amazing how many people do not realize how incriminating video is regarding martial arts. Its out there and visilble... ten years later it will be also, way after you learn not to stick your ass out on that technique, etc.

Yet a guy like this just on a lark posts videos. The blissful ignorance extends to the fact that it is obvious the level of ability displayed on the videos... Could anyone with a straight face say that fighting skills are displayed well on these videos?

c) then dougie fresh says "well we are working on the esoteric skills of fighting when your back is to the opponent" or he sprouted some other such nonsense... you know when I am goin to post a video evaluating fighting ability I always post esoteric stuff that nobody would get unless I chose to explain it afterwards....

One might almost imagine that the definition for the ass fowards technique came post priori.

I just wonder about people's common sense (including mine) sometimes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 11:36am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    Interested in my winter survival skills? Come to the next one this winter. Contact me for info.
    Hello Mr. DeRenzo,

I am interested in your winter survival skills. Can you please forward me info about the next one this winter? I would like to know what it would cost and what your recommended gear list is. A private message via the link under my name on the left will be fine. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
    mgb

Now that we have that out of the way - I did not say I was interested in your winter survival skills. Much like your sparring videos I can form opinions from the photos but without knowing how long you were there, how much time you spent teaching various skills, and how much of the work your students performed rather than you I think it would be unfair to do so. Unlike the sparring, you have not marked the most experienced campers. I am interested in your qualifications to lead an outdoor trip. Red Cross CPR or First Aid? Wilderness First Aid, Advanced First Aid, or First Responder Certs? Outdoor leadership or Outdoor Education training? That is what I meant.

Thanks!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 11:39am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb View Post
    Hello Mr. DeRenzo,

I am interested in your winter survival skills. Can you please forward me info about the next one this winter? I would like to know what it would cost and what your recommended gear list is. A private message via the link under my name on the left will be fine. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
    mgb

Now that we have that out of the way - I did not say I was interested in your winter survival skills. Much like your sparring videos I can form opinions from the photos but without knowing how long you were there, how much time you spent teaching various skills, and how much of the work your students performed rather than you I think it would be unfair to do so. Unlike the sparring, you have not marked the most experienced campers. I am interested in your qualifications to lead an outdoor trip. Red Cross CPR or First Aid? Wilderness First Aid, Advanced First Aid, or First Responder Certs? Outdoor leadership or Outdoor Education training? That is what I meant.

Thanks!
    Hope you don't hold your breath for an answer.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 12:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My facts straight?
    Yes, you lied and compared two different things.
    School reviews? Bwahahahaha.
    Fake posters? Bwahahahahaha.
    Investigations? Bwahahahahahahah.

When you get your facts correct then you can talk.

No one has left my class. How could you possibly have that info.
    Your current reaction.

You said you weren't going to post anymore yet, you keep coming back. People are leaving your school or should I say garage?

What a joke you are and a slandering liar to boot.
    A joke? This coming form the guy that lied repeatedly. Seriously, are you for real?

If I'm a joke then you are the comedy central network.

Go get your own class and stop knocking everyone elses.
    I'm knocking your classes liar not anyone else.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 7:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Not only a team of experts, but a team of experts FROM THE SAME ART. Which is patently absurd.
    You haven't answered my question, and you can't without lying, how you come to the conclusion,that my skills are poor? You haven't seen me , my classes,etc. Where is the evidence? Your opinion of a 1 1/2 minute video clip from a student? And YES, the reviewers should be of the same discipline. Tai chi practitioners may know nothing of the intricacies of Silat, and vice versa. That is, if you want to give a thorough review. To merely look at a class or two , what kind of study is that? To rely on 1 or 2 former students of a place, again not thorough. Then again, I guess all anyone looking on Bullshido is interested in is a cursory examination, not an in depth study.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 8:32pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's an odd claim bra, a standup guy can go to any standup art can get a feel for the school and a ground guy can get a feel for any school teaching ground without having taking that particular art. Also, there is a link on top that provides video for a dojang/dojo/school review so that anyone that is looking for at a school can have something to compare to.

So, what certifies you as a winter survivalist expert?

What dojang/dojo has been harmed by bullshido? Other than known frauds like Ashida, Dillman or Dux (hate to burst your bubble but Bloodsport was only a movie).

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 8:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You haven't answered my question, and you can't without lying, how you come to the conclusion,that my skills are poor? You haven't seen me , my classes,etc. Where is the evidence? Your opinion of a 1 1/2 minute video clip from a student? And YES, the reviewers should be of the same discipline. Tai chi practitioners may know nothing of the intricacies of Silat, and vice versa. That is, if you want to give a thorough review. To merely look at a class or two , what kind of study is that? To rely on 1 or 2 former students of a place, again not thorough. Then again, I guess all anyone looking on Bullshido is interested in is a cursory examination, not an in depth study.
    The intracacies of the flying butt butress are hard to imagine... Yet there does exist the macedonian butt strike which is reportadly as deadly as the day is long....

Tell me Hanshi doug did you come across the macedonian butt strike during survival exerscizes in the great Carpathian tundra!?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2009 6:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    The intracacies of the flying butt butress are hard to imagine... Yet there does exist the macedonian butt strike which is reportadly as deadly as the day is long....

Tell me Hanshi doug did you come across the macedonian butt strike during survival exerscizes in the great Carpathian tundra!?
    For a man of your "alleged" 30+ years experience, that is a narrow view to have of technique. I don't know what everyone bashing on the video clip. Post one of your students videos that they made. Let me examine it.
    Better yet, as I have said endlessly, if you want to really know, see for yourself. And, your comments really aren't witty.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2009 6:29am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    That's an odd claim bra, a standup guy can go to any standup art can get a feel for the school and a ground guy can get a feel for any school teaching ground without having taking that particular art. Also, there is a link on top that provides video for a dojang/dojo/school review so that anyone that is looking for at a school can have something to compare to.

So, what certifies you as a winter survivalist expert?

What dojang/dojo has been harmed by bullshido? Other than known frauds like Ashida, Dillman or Dux (hate to burst your bubble but Bloodsport was only a movie).
    So I guess that is why the Olympics uses a Hurling Player to judge Ice Hockey,they both stand on ice,right? When you have something nice to say, you should post. Oh, I forgot, you must be trying to "level up" your Bully rating. This site is like a video game. You actually level up your score by posting. I hope that isn't where the mind of today's young martial artists is at. Do something constructive, start a class perhaps or help people.

Posted On:
    6/25/2009 6:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I forgot, you must be trying to "level up" your Bully rating. This site is like a video game. You actually level up your score by posting. I hope that isn't where the mind of today's young martial artists is at. Do something constructive, start a class perhaps or help people.
    The strawman clutching is getting annoying Mr. DeRenzo. That had to be the lamest excuise/rationalization for your reaping what you yourself had so carelessly sewn.

If this forum does not suit you, why keep posting here despite mentioning on at least 2 different occasions that you would stop? Do you still have something to prove?

If I were you, I'd simply post a training record, i.e.
    Whom did you train with, where, and for how long. If you are so inclined, your "scrolls" as well. That would solve this entire matter quickly. Your refusal to do so is your choice, but then, so are the consequences. No more, no less.

The choice always has been yours. (Remember, you started this.)
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit