Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 7:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Get your facts straight or stop talking. You aren't sticking up for underdogs. You have no honor or integrity. Now, since people are leaving your classes, you are playing damage control.
    My facts straight? No one has left my class. How could you possibly have that info. What a joke you are and a slandering liar to boot. Go get your own class and stop knocking everyone elses.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 7:58am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any non Bullshido members, just be aware of this fact. Bullshido members get rated on the number of posts they do , the so called "Bully Rating" and for threads. So, that is why they drone on and on, insulting people, baiting people. To boost their rating in this sick game of so called "truth finding". Interested in my winter survival skills? Come to the next one this winter. Contact me for info. Peace.

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 8:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    Any non Bullshido members, just be aware of this fact. Bullshido members get rated on the number of posts they do , the so called "Bully Rating" and for threads. So, that is why they drone on and on, insulting people, baiting people. To boost their rating in this sick game of so called "truth finding". Interested in my winter survival skills? Come to the next one this winter. Contact me for info. Peace.
    And this is all based on... what?

You just keep on grasping at strawmen...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 8:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is just a restatement of the latest questions that was asked for you to answer.

Who did you find, specifically, that was damaged by a dojang/dojo/school review?

Where did you received survivalist training from?

Do you know the difference between a review and an investigation?

Will you answer them or are you going to keep deflecting away from any questions while making snide fucking remarks?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 9:12am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    Please present your "evidence" that I "suck" at teaching and fighting.
    What a textbook statement to make my point of the unfounded, baseless insults and adolescent nonsense that makes up these posts. I rest my case. Thank you Kintanon. Looking at Kintanon's profile, he himself admits to training in a McDojo and actually learning something. Fancy that.
    My evidence is the videos posted previously of students from your school, taught by you.
    You can prattle on about how that video wasn't supposed to be an accurate demonstration of your style or whatever, but the fact is that it's the ONLY available evidence at the moment for your skills. If you would like to demonstrate that your skills are BETTER than what the current video shows then make a new video that accurately depicts your abilities. You have complete control over how you are perceived here. If you are honest and forthright and present evidence of your abilities then you will be judged fairly and evaluated based on what you present. If you are dishonest, evasive, combative, and choose to not ever present any kind of evidence for any of your claims then you will be mocked, ridiculed, and evaluated based on your attitude and lack of evidence.
    So yes, the current evidence indicates that you are both dishonest and incompetent. Please provide evidence to the contrary.

Also, what I "learned" from the McDojo I attended was that it takes 5x as long to learn something useful from a shitty training method as a good one. My TKD Black Belt is about as useful as a year of good MT training, MAYBE. So while I may have learned something, I wasted a **** ton of time from the perspective of learning to fight. I don't regret my time there from 14-18, because there was a huge social component to it. But beyond that I wish I had found BJJ and MT a lot sooner because everything I did in TKD after I got my BB was a complete and utter waste of my time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 9:43am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is truly the strangest thread i have ever read.

This is what i have seen so far:

1) A guy comes on pretending to be someone else asking about his own school. A few people respond that he should just try it out and let us know what it is like. A spastic video is found showing his students not being able to fight. there are a few comments about it.

3) The thread dies.

4) The OP comes back and lists some of the guys credentials. One of them is found to be false when one of the references comes on to say he didnt train the guy. This peaks the interest of a few people who now KNOW that the guy was lying about his references and wonder if any other information he provided was false.

5) The OP admits to being the person in question and says MWA HA HA I proved you guys are a pack of losers. This results in much confusion as everyone wonders why anyone would do something like this and what he believes he has proved (except that he is a deceptive liar). Concensus is reached that the OP was actually trying to get a positive response about his school and was upset about the comments on his students videos. At this point what has been a nothing thread turns into a full scale investigation. When asked why he lied the OP says he didnt because he was being someone else at the time...

6) The investigation begins. The OP (who we wil now call douggy) is totally unable and unwilling to provide any sort of evidence that he is not a complete fraud. Since we already know him to be a liar it is put to him that his integrity is in question so we would like to see his certificates. He refuses and gives some obscure name that may or may not exist as proof of his JJ qualifications.

Douggy keeps making stupid slightly threatening comments about coming down to his dojo and uses George Dillman as an example of a good martial artist despite him being shown by this site and a news program as being a total fraud.

He never answers any questions and instead picks through the hundreds of posts for the few unreasonable comments and quotes them in an effort to show how everyone on the site is unreasonable.

Surely we have someone in NYC who can go down to this guys club openly being from bullshido and see the fighting ability of him and his students and write a review. They could also view the "21 diplomas" he has hanging on the wall. Preferably a TMA/CMA guy so he cant cry about MMA bias if the review goes badly for him.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    This is truly the strangest thread i have ever read.

This is what i have seen so far:

1) A guy comes on pretending to be someone else asking about his own school. A few people respond that he should just try it out and let us know what it is like. A spastic video is found showing his students not being able to fight. there are a few comments about it.

3) The thread dies.

4) The OP comes back and lists some of the guys credentials. One of them is found to be false when one of the references comes on to say he didnt train the guy. This peaks the interest of a few people who now KNOW that the guy was lying about his references and wonder if any other information he provided was false.

5) The OP admits to being the person in question and says MWA HA HA I proved you guys are a pack of losers. This results in much confusion as everyone wonders why anyone would do something like this and what he believes he has proved (except that he is a deceptive liar). Concensus is reached that the OP was actually trying to get a positive response about his school and was upset about the comments on his students videos. At this point what has been a nothing thread turns into a full scale investigation. When asked why he lied the OP says he didnt because he was being someone else at the time...

6) The investigation begins. The OP (who we wil now call douggy) is totally unable and unwilling to provide any sort of evidence that he is not a complete fraud. Since we already know him to be a liar it is put to him that his integrity is in question so we would like to see his certificates. He refuses and gives some obscure name that may or may not exist as proof of his JJ qualifications.

Douggy keeps making stupid slightly threatening comments about coming down to his dojo and uses George Dillman as an example of a good martial artist despite him being shown by this site and a news program as being a total fraud.

He never answers any questions and instead picks through the hundreds of posts for the few unreasonable comments and quotes them in an effort to show how everyone on the site is unreasonable.

Surely we have someone in NYC who can go down to this guys club openly being from bullshido and see the fighting ability of him and his students and write a review. They could also view the "21 diplomas" he has hanging on the wall. Preferably a TMA/CMA guy so he cant cry about MMA bias if the review goes badly for him.
    Nice, review. You forgot a little bit though

It went from not being able to critique unless you visit the school

to you must have a team of "experts" come and judge in order to review a school.

It took this turn when someone mentioned that they had the time to check out the school.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post

I will be heading down there, but I am not posting when it will happen, just so I can get a clear view of his teaching and students. I am a TKD Black belt and instructor and also a Judoka with little or no MMA experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 10:02am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not only a team of experts, but a team of experts FROM THE SAME ART. Which is patently absurd.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2009 10:20am

supporting member
     Style: running scared

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Not only a team of experts, but a team of experts FROM THE SAME ART. Which is patently absurd.
    Yes and we forgot that they are to get permission first. How could that slip our minds since he keeps moving the goal posts every time he is caught.