Page 36 of 56 First ... 2632333435363738394046 ... Last
    Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stens claims are baseless, he is dishonest, and evidence indicates that he also sucks at both teaching and fighting. No one should train with him.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Jiujitsu of Mukashi no jutsu? I'm not having a pop as such, but, pick a romanisation system and stick to it.
    sigh this guy Dougy... he could actually take a clue from Duncan and just call his system the way of the Mukashi.... and, instead of naming fraudalent teachers for the genesis of his techniques he could, like Duncan just describe the technique in terms of its effect!

Doug: (the new improved Doug) "I call this the Mukashi of grabbing the man's testicles and pulling down hard."

Style
    Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's not trollshido the thread yet. I'd like to see this go somewhere productive. Is anyone still willing to visit the school?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Let's not trollshido the thread yet. I'd like to see this go somewhere productive. Is anyone still willing to visit the school?
    Let's kepp it here, that way everyone can see that it was deceptions that put him in here. Also, it will direct students to Mr. Popkins as well.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get your facts straight or stop talking. You aren't sticking up for underdogs. You have no honor or integrity. Now, since people are leaving your classes, you are playing damage control.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    <<<Various judo/juitsu seminars - Wally Jay, Yoneska, Cahil, Depasquale Sr. And Jr., Even rolled a bit with Royce and Rorion at their first visit to the east coast in 92.>>>

To which I say, Phui.
    MTripp - just to make sure it is all straight, those are not qualifications possessed or claimed by Doug DeRenzo. Those are part Mr. Howard Popkin's generously provided history.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. DeRenzo, would you detail your qualifications as an instructor in winter survival?

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb View Post
    MTripp - just to make sure it is all straight, those are not qualifications possessed or claimed by Doug DeRenzo. Those are part Mr. Howard Popkin's generously provided history.
    Man... you just can't tell the players without a scorecard.....

Style
    jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Stens claims are baseless, he is dishonest, and evidence indicates that he also sucks at both teaching and fighting. No one should train with him.

Please present your "evidence" that I "suck" at teaching and fighting.
    What a textbook statement to make my point of the unfounded, baseless insults and adolescent nonsense that makes up these posts. I rest my case. Thank you Kintanon. Looking at Kintanon's profile, he himself admits to training in a McDojo and actually learning something. Fancy that.
    Last edited by sten; 6/24/2009 7:47am at .

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb View Post
    Mr. DeRenzo, would you detail your qualifications as an instructor in winter survival?
    Not to derail the thread from the MA aspect, but I was wondering just what you did cover in your winter survival camp?

Since you won't talk about your instructors, possibly you could shed some light on your training in this area.

Wilderness survival, and in particular winter survival, is hardly something to be taught by the inexperienced.

Or did you just go camping?

Page 36 of 56 First ... 2632333435363738394046 ... Last