Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Humanzee,if someone has deemed that my school has little "mukashi" in it? how did they deem that? a video fragment. if the Mighty Bullshido has all of these "experts" with more years of training than me(23 years) send one here. Hell, send a guy with half that. To discredit someone with no info. is laughable. And don't try to say that your "experts" can tell by looking at my posts,website or video fragment. That is" BS" in itself. Send someone to see and report firsthand. My class is 3 hours long, they will have ample opportunity to test it then. Until then, all the rest is BS. Note: my intention was to show that Bullshido relies on the accounts of posters for most of their info. Looks that way to me.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:02am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    should I post my 21 diplomas here?
    You learned 21 different disciplines in college?

No, your certifications in Martial Arts are not diplomas.

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Humanzee,if someone has deemed that my school has little "mukashi" in it? how did they deem that? a video fragment.
    Well, Mr. DeRenzo, it would now be up to you to provide evidence to the contrary, which really is not difficult at all.

A simple name of your instsructor/instructors would provide all the lineage that would be needed to verify credentials. It never needs to be harder than this. Ever.

if the Mighty Bullshido has all of these "experts" with more years of training than me(23 years) send one here. Hell, send a guy with half that.
    Would you be willing to sponsor the trip?

Just out of curiosity, is anyone in the Long Island area willing to swing by?

To discredit someone with no info. is laughable.
    No one has discredited you.
    Nor did I say you are not whom you say you are. I am merely stating that the lack of credentials presented is curious. You may very well be who you say you are. Unfortunately due to the lack of information available, this can not be confirmed.

The lack of info is by your own choice. You chose to provide none. You gave false names. You do not give out anything else. With all due respect, Mr. DeRenzo, I don't see how you have the right to complain about that.

And don't try to say that your "experts" can tell by looking at my posts,website or video fragment.
    They're not my experts, and I don't speak on anyone's behalf. I'm answering your earlier question on how it is possible for someone to judge your style.

That is" BS" in itself. Send someone to see and report firsthand. My class is 3 hours long, they will have ample opportunity to test it then. Until then, all the rest is BS. Note: my intention was to show that Bullshido relies on the accounts of posters for most of their info. Looks that way to me.
    Yes, Bullshido relies on the accounts of posters. But then, people are contacted, questions are asked, former instructors are contacted. Again, please read some of the previous investigations.

It's not enough for some guy to walk off the street, go into a school for a class, then post here "tee hee hee, this guy is Bullshido." The mods here don't tolerate that.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:37am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As of April this year I have fifty (50) years of training in my core art of Judo. This is not to say I haven't studied other things.

With humility, I point out I have twice as much experience as you have. I have endured all the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune the internet can throw at a person. I did not have to endure it here.

Why? Because when asked to verify my claims, I did so. People came to my clinics and posted their experiences. If it is good enough for someone with twice the experience as you, why isn't it for you?

I will also point out that 50 years later, I am still teaching Judo.

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:43am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    As of April this year I have fifty (50) years of training in my core art of Judo. This is not to say I haven't studied other things.

With humility, I point out I have twice as much experience as you have. I have endured all the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune the internet can throw at a person. I did not have to endure it here.

Why? Because when asked to verify my claims, I did so. People came to my clinics and posted their experiences. If it is good enough for someone with twice the experience as you, why isn't it for you?

I really was looking forward to Tripp Ashi Do Ryu...
    :qgreenjum
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 10:59am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Humanzee,if someone has deemed that my school has little "mukashi" in it? how did they deem that? a video fragment. if the Mighty Bullshido has all of these "experts" with more years of training than me(23 years) send one here. Hell, send a guy with half that. To discredit someone with no info. is laughable. And don't try to say that your "experts" can tell by looking at my posts,website or video fragment. That is" BS" in itself. Send someone to see and report firsthand. My class is 3 hours long, they will have ample opportunity to test it then. Until then, all the rest is BS. Note: my intention was to show that Bullshido relies on the accounts of posters for most of their info. Looks that way to me.
    Post your credentials or not. While you are trying to justfy your actions for lying this "keyboard warrior from a 1000 miles away" is running up my phone bill trying to verify another name you dropped.

So, quit with your persecution complex and even though IMHO you should be next month's douchebag, I am still trying to confirm things you have claimed. Unless you are lying about Gregor as well.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    I really was looking forward to Tripp Ashi Do Ryu...
    :qgreenjum
    Fu ling u was my first choice....

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 1:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fu ling u was my first choice....
    Has a better ring than Tripp Kwan Do...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2009 4:58pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    still no luck on the russian gregor, I think it is a better false name. Amazing to me if this guy is a bb I can't find anything. I'll try again next month as much as a douche he is.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2009 2:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MTripp,
    Did Bullshido people review your school over the internet or did they actually see it?