Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys remember that old show "Love Connection?" Those people would really rag on each other.. I always thought, "just stop talking."

At this point Sten, just stop talking.....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 9:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    You guys remember that old show "Love Connection?" Those people would really rag on each other.. I always thought, "just stop talking."

At this point Sten, just stop talking.....

yes mtripp. i think I will. no one here worth talking too if all I hear is the same things repeated over and over. my message got across to some people and to any newcomers here. Don't rely on a website or webposters. Form your own opinions, think for yourselves. I now leave this wikipedia of martial arts info.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 9:15pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So who in the neighborhood is going to go visit DeRenzo's class and give an honest first person review?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 9:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Conclusions at this point: Doug DeRenzo has no verifiable martial arts training of any kind, the video evidence that we have suggests that he is not preparing his students to fight. He is dishonest, evasive, and uncooperative. If you are interested in studying at his school I personally recommend that you find a school with a more reliable track record, a verifiable history of fights, and a more forthright attitude.
    In the words of the immortal Penn, Doug DeRenzon is Bullshit.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 9:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Conclusions at this point: Doug DeRenzo has no verifiable martial arts training of any kind, the video evidence that we have suggests that he is not preparing his students to fight. He is dishonest, evasive, and uncooperative.
    And all this for the low low price of $20 a session!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 9:39pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Conclusions at this point: Doug DeRenzo has no verifiable martial arts training of any kind, the video evidence that we have suggests that he is not preparing his students to fight. He is dishonest, evasive, and uncooperative. If you are interested in studying at his school I personally recommend that you find a school with a more reliable track record, a verifiable history of fights, and a more forthright attitude.
    In the words of the immortal Penn, Doug DeRenzon is Bullshit.
    I'll second that. If anyone is willing to go please do, it will be interesting to have someone report back what they find, especially where his diplomas came from.

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 9:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    I'll second that. If anyone is willing to go please do, it will be interesting to have someone report back what they find, especially where his diplomas came from.

The diploma mill:

It runnith dry!

Posted On:
    6/03/2009 11:45pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sten View Post
    yes mtripp. i think I will. no one here worth talking too if all I hear is the same things repeated over and over.
    Aw, how cute, I'm being ignored. Funny how anytime a direct question regarding his methodology comes up he happens to ignore it. Yet he's more than willing to debate ANALOGIES. Wow, great job you did there Douggie.

my message got across to some people and to any newcomers here. Don't rely on a website or webposters. Form your own opinions, think for yourselves. I now leave this wikipedia of martial arts info.
    I always love how these people believe that there are a multitude of invisible readers who are now suddenly and overwhelmingly convinced by their actions that Bullshido is now debunked.

However, I will take your advice Doug. I will form my own opinion. From what I have seen thus far, you are a liar who teaches poor fighting skills. You refuse to listen to or discuss with any dissenting voices. Overall, I feel sorry for your students.
    Last edited by danniboi07; 6/03/2009 11:50pm at .
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    6/04/2009 6:21am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes mtripp. i think I will. no one here worth talking too if all I hear is the same things repeated over and over. my message got across to some people and to any newcomers here. Don't rely on a website or webposters. Form your own opinions, think for yourselves. I now leave this wikipedia of martial arts info.
    Stop talking means just that. To restate your fatuous defense of your very foolish actions is to continue being a jackass.

Posted On:
    6/04/2009 7:35am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    Aw, how cute, I'm being ignored. Funny how anytime a direct question regarding his methodology comes up he happens to ignore it. Yet he's more than willing to debate ANALOGIES. Wow, great job you did there Douggie.
    This reminds me of another certain someone who recently made a lot of noise in trollshido. Very similar approach...

I always love how these people believe that there are a multitude of invisible readers who are now suddenly and overwhelmingly convinced by their actions that Bullshido is now debunked.
    Same as above...

Quote Originally Posted by Sten
    Sten, there are people here who are far more qualified than yourself, with more years of experience (if any) than yourself, and definitely with more MA skills than yourself. Your rant comes off as rather arrogant and standoffish to me. I like to think of myself as un unbiased reader, and so far, you have demonstrated dishonesty, arrogance, and dodgyness.

Please don't take this as an insult or disrespect. I am simply pointint out what I am seeing. If I am mistaken in my impression (which is entirely possible,) then I apologize. However, I signed up for Bullshido specifically because I view it as the Consumer Report of the MA world. They have done VERY professionally conducted and conclulsive investigations in the past.

I would say that since YOU are the one who started all this by posting here as someone else, it is up to you to clear up any misunderstandings about your background, qualifications, etc. I really must say, that if you have nothing to hide, there should be no problem in doing this. Mr. Tripp is a prime example. (My search-fu is weak. Can someone please link that Mtripp Credentials article?) Anything less would be seen as highly suspicious.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit