5/06/2009 2:40pm, #1
Announcing Business Memberships: Represent your School, Product, or Service!Good instructors, reputable school owners, and honest business persons make up a significant portion of our membership.
Consequently, we feel it's important to give the spotlight to these individuals, brands, and schools that do not just serve as role models for our community, but the overall Martial Arts community.
That's why we're introducing the Business Membership, in order to allow those folks with good reputations to present their products or services directly to our community members directly through normal participation in discussions and other parts of the site
For example, above each post made by Business Members in our various Discussion Forums, Business Members can chose to display a link of their choice, thereby targeting the most loyal and discerning audience anywhere in the MMA and Martial Arts world!
The benefits of this include:
- A link to whichever product or service you wish to promote, fully editable by you within your user control panel and viewable in each post you make on our Forums.
- A highly visible, custom tag.
- Access to our private Martial Arts Professionals and Business Discussion Forum.
- A whopping 2000 messages stored in your Private Message inbox, along with the ability to message up to 5 members at a time.
- Enhanced control over your personal profile and control over the layout, colors, and comments left by our members.
- Exposure to the dedicated, prime demographic members of the Bullshido community!
- Priority, personal email support.
Sound good? Well here's the kicker:
It's significantly cheaper than what some other MMA sites charge for their business memberships!Not to mention you'll have to deal with fewer trolls, junk posts, under-handed shenanigans, and what-not given the famous "No BS" attitude you only find here on Bullshido.
Last edited by Phrost; 5/06/2009 4:08pm at .
5/07/2009 2:30am, #2
If you're doing business in the grappling and MMA (and to some extent TMA) space, it's an absolute must to be on Bullshido.
While the audience is tough, it is also very knowledgeable. Bullshido's members are different than most forums, in the sense that the core bullshido audience is comprised of people who train and know the intricacies of the sport.
The moderation policies of Bullshido also allow legitimate businesses to interact with their target customer base without having to worry about someone being trolled into oblivion just for he sake of "internet fun". While businesses without legitimacy are quickly weeded out, businesses that contribute to the growth of MMA in a legitimate manner are given an opportunity to interact with a broad audience without worry of internet hijinx.
An investment in a business membership at Bullshido is one that will pay for itself over and over again. We support Bullshido, and will continue to do so for as long as we are in business.
CEO and Founder, Rupture Clothing
4/30/2010 9:59am, #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
New fan of bullshido
Great website: Keep on keeping the world honest!