Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    And this is why you're going to lose. This is why you lost in Vietnam. Because when people are so determined to get your ass out of their country that they'll take any risk, will fight the most brutal and sophisticated military apparatus since the British Empire with the most primitive weapons, that means they are the real badasses.

That's what happened in Vietnam. People who would never consider being soldiers were so disgusted by you, they picked up whatever weapons they had. Prostitutes and bargirls poisoned your drinks. They stole your plans while you were sleeping off cheap blowjobs sold to appease a hungry belly with no recourse. They built a godamn gnome complex beneath the jungle.

And now they are blowing themselves up to kill you. They are facing your plated armor, million dollar tanks with ancient Soviet weapons and under the sink bombs. And, while you kill actual civilians to get to them, they're still fighting and you're still coming home with missing legs and in bodybags.
    Vietnam, that was one battle in the cold war. How did that work out? Oh yeah we fucking won. What are you? Canadian? Are you part of that parasite nation to the north that takes no responsibility for its own defense? I hope every mullah in the east heads up there and forces you to bow to sharia law. You probably couldn't drop on your knees fast enough to kiss the hems of their robes. When you guys call us for help "Please, Uncle Sugar get us out of this mess. We tried to be everybody"s best friend but after we gave them our lunch money thay wanted more....waaaahh" we should hang up the phone and let you rot. If you're not Canadian go take a flying leap anyway, only the weak and feckless in the U.S, give two squirts of piss what you think.

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 9:13pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    What are you? Canadian? Are you part of that parasite nation to the north that takes no responsibility for its own defense?
    He doesn't speak for the country as a whole dude.
    You guys asked for help and we answered.

US presence in Afghanistan:26,215
    US Deaths:577

Canadian presence:2,830
    Canadian Deaths:118
    [Including 4 soldiers killed and 8 wounded by an American F16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadia...in_Afghanistan

Don't let Hedge's comments colour your views of the rest of us eh ;)
    Last edited by vigilus; 5/09/2009 9:30pm at .
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 9:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work with some Canadian troops and they are great people who work just as hard as we do and sacrifice just as much. The reason you don't hear much about their exploits is because then tend to roll in with us and just get the job done with a skill equal to our own. If they did not have Goofy Uniforms there would be no difference between us and them.

P.S. They always spank us in the yearly charity hockey game.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope every mullah in the east heads up there and forces you to bow to sharia law. You probably couldn't drop on your knees fast enough to kiss the hems of their robes. When you guys call us for help "Please, Uncle Sugar get us out of this mess. We tried to be everybody"s best friend but after we gave them our lunch money thay wanted more....waaaahh" we should hang up the phone and let you rot.
    No sarcasm here. No facetiousness. Do you honestly believe this is going to happen? Or has a chance of happening? In North America?

Seriously. I'm not making fun of you this time. I'm genuinely baffled by this belief.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 9:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The people here who are trying to pass misguided opinion as fact should actually read up on the topics they are discussing.

You'd be surprised at what the television and newspapers don't tell you.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 10:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vietnam, that was one battle in the cold war. How did that work out? Oh yeah we fucking won. What are you? Canadian? Are you part of that parasite nation to the north that takes no responsibility for its own defense? I hope every mullah in the east heads up there and forces you to bow to sharia law. You probably couldn't drop on your knees fast enough to kiss the hems of their robes. When you guys call us for help "Please, Uncle Sugar get us out of this mess. We tried to be everybody"s best friend but after we gave them our lunch money thay wanted more....waaaahh" we should hang up the phone and let you rot. If you're not Canadian go take a flying leap anyway, only the weak and feckless in the U.S, give two squirts of piss what you think.
    Jesus.

I'm from Upstate New York and I've never even met anyone who hates Canadians this much.

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 10:47pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    He doesn't speak for the country as a whole dude.
    You guys asked for help and we answered.

US presence in Afghanistan:26,215
    US Deaths:577

Canadian presence:2,830
    Canadian Deaths:118
    [Including 4 soldiers killed and 8 wounded by an American F16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadia...in_Afghanistan

Don't let Hedge's comments colour your views of the rest of us eh ;)
    My apologies for painting with a broad brush. Every Canadian servicemember I've met has been top shelf.

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 10:48pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    No sarcasm here. No facetiousness. Do you honestly believe this is going to happen? Or has a chance of happening? In North America?

Seriously. I'm not making fun of you this time. I'm genuinely baffled by this belief.
    Of course you're baffled, you're an idiot. No, nothing bad is going to happen here. Go back to sleep.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 11:22pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course you're baffled, you're an idiot. No, nothing bad is going to happen here. Go back to sleep.
    More questions:

Does this portend terrible things?

and

Am I a sheeple? Do I have the wool over my eyes? Am I so blind I cannot see...until it's too late?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    5/10/2009 12:19am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't blame me, I just needed insurance.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast