228148 Bullies, 4422 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 7:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadUglyMagic View Post
    Please link to the article where the Jewish community in Britain or anywhere is torturing and killing their women and female children for dressing inappropriately, for refusing to renouce Judaism, for talking to a male who is not a blood relative.
    These are criminal matters in Britain, not civil ones. Their courts have no say in them, they don't even have a say in civil matters where all respective parties don't consent, not even if they're all muslims.

These courts have absolutely none of the powers you're ascribing to them. For all practical purposes this system is identical to the one already in place for Jewish people, which can only rule on civil matters. So again, what is your problem, apart from the whole "fucking sand ******* are taking over" thing?
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 5/11/2009 7:35pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 9:16pm

Style: slackerjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze View Post
    These are criminal matters in Britain, not civil ones. Their courts have no say in them, they don't even have a say in civil matters where all respective parties don't consent, not even if they're all muslims.

These courts have absolutely none of the powers you're ascribing to them. For all practical purposes this system is identical to the one already in place for Jewish people, which can only rule on civil matters. So again, what is your problem, apart from the whole "fucking sand ******* are taking over" thing?
    Evelyn Wood is still not your friend.

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 10:36pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Evelyn Wood is still not your friend.
    He is accurately describing the entirety of the Sharia debate that's relevant in western countries. You are pulling **** out of your ass.

Again, I blame your teachers.

And possibly your proctologist.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 10:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    Coin slot.

You are indeed the epitome of a serious poster.
    Can you produce a more concise term for that particular fashion "faux pa" than "coin slot"?
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 11:02pm

Style: slackerjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Back to need for Littoral ships

Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    He is accurately describing the entirety of the Sharia debate that's relevant in western countries. You are pulling **** out of your ass.

Again, I blame your teachers.

And possibly your proctologist.
    I still blame my teachers.

Your responses still do not follow my responses and also quote someone else.

But a nice thread derail anyway.

How about discussing the "pirate situation" and the need for a newly sworn in POTUS to have foreign military conflict which will provide a low cost win-win in terms of force projection and conflict resolution. It is a little closer to the littoral warships.

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 11:19pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still blame my teachers.

Your responses still do not follow my responses and also quote someone else.

But a nice thread derail anyway.

How about discussing the "pirate situation" and the need for a newly sworn in POTUS to have foreign military conflict which will provide a low cost win-win in terms of force projection and conflict resolution. It is a little closer to the littoral warships.
    The ships are cool, but it's hard to imagine anything resembling a win win in somalia. It's politically, diplomatically, and militarily full of pure fail.

Which doesn't mean he gets to ignore it.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/11/2009 11:36pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    Can you produce a more concise term for that particular fashion "faux pa" than "coin slot"?
    What are you, Nelly?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    5/12/2009 12:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    What are you, Nelly?
    Uh, no. I DO watch SNL, though. That's where I learned it.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    5/12/2009 12:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Restitution must be paid to the people of Somalia first.
    Even though Upa beat me to it, I'm gonna drive this point home. Restitution for WHAT? and from WHO???

Somalia was originally fucked up by the withdrawl of Italian colonial management (oxymoron). After that it spiralled into violence after several failed attempts at democracy, and then became a Soviet satellite state under a brutal dictator. This soviet alliance was also fucked up BY SOMALIA when it attacked the Soviet ally of Ethiopia. The country struggled along until its dictator died in the late 80 early 90's (sorry im hazy on the details) and then collapsed into Civil war.

So who should pay the restitution? The Italian empire of the 1930's? The societ empire? The dead dictator? Or the rest of the world who had nothing to fucking do with Somalia ripping itself apart?

For future reference, try to avoid topics you know NOTHING about.

Posted On:
    5/12/2009 4:14am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Honor killings are an attempt to force non-Muslim women to wear the hijab?

Sorry Hedge got my wires crossed between the Clothing thing and Sharia Law in Europe thing, will edit later got to go deal wiith a contractor. sorry.

They are however an attempt to force Muslim women to abide by the conventions of Muslim rules in a non Muslim society. Do you think that's OK really? Let's see.

1 Forced to abide by strictures due to a court finding you guilty and condemming you to death.

2 Forced to abide to rules due to family memebers judging you and condemming you to death.

End result dead.

Back again I was following the stuff about Sharia lawbeing brought in in Europe, I have no real objection to sharia courts being used as voluntary mitigaition in civil matters, especialy in the realms of Islamic finace which has some complexities which need a grounding in Islamic sripture to understand. Charging interest is banned so there are work arounds for this, like a lender will buy the item, sell to the borrower at a profit and then take repayment based on the new selling price. But I really do not want to see it brought in as a means of social control over Muslim women, do you immagine for one instant that any woman under pressure from her familly will get to be a "voluntary" participant to any real degree.
    Last edited by adouglasmhor; 5/12/2009 4:58am at . Reason: catching up and tidying up.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16 LastLast