Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2009 1:46pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling, kickboxin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

John Decyk

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/?go=...page=1&pc=2167

This link may only work if you are logged in at mixedmartialarts.com.

These guys found this fake ass fighter and have been on him for weeks, check it out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2009 1:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a guy named John Decyk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2009 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is brought to you by the same guys who busted Matt Malice.

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 5:02pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should keep tabs on this one guys, if only for the glorious trainwreck.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 5:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man, it's getting better.

This dude claimed to be a 53-4 pro MMA fighter with some championship or something.

Also claimed to be a marine which we discovered and proved to be false.

You guys would love this one, his mother in law was googling his name to find info cause she's going to court for a custody battle with this POS...well...she found the UG thread on him and found out he's a fake marine, fake fighter and just fake everything.

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 6:50pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, the first post was made in February and the thread is still going. How did we not see this until now?

It's 109 pages right now so it'll take some reading, but from what I've seen so far this looks like some good thanksgiving reading!
    "The pedant is he who finds it impossible to read criticism of himself without immediately reaching for his pen and replying to the effect that the accusation is a gross insult to his person. He is, in effect, a man unable to laugh at himself."Sigmund Freud, The Ego and the Id.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/25/2009 7:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd read the majority of that thread before but I didn't realize that new information had come to light.

Can anyone who speaks legalese confirm what this means and what the outcome of it actually was? I don't want to accidentally say anything libellous.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...erID=200978572

Oh yeah - here's the guy's fake discharge certificate. I'm sure that the military guys here will have opinions on it.

Text apparently says "This is to certify that John W Decyk II a L Corporal is Honorably Discharged from the Marine Department, Mobile Infantry, 3rd Recon Division, Artillery Operations, and from the United States Marine Corps Active Duty this 16th day of November, 2006. This certificate is awarded as a Testimonial of Fidelity and Obedience."

Posted On:
    11/26/2009 12:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We've forwarded a copy of the certificate to "interested parties" who are forwarding it to the base nearest where Jam Man lives. Apparently, it will be given to the MPs for action.

Posted On:
    11/26/2009 12:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ummm...it means he's a dirt bag?

Looks like he had 3 charges, one (Corruption of a Minor) was dropped, and everything else he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of Disorderly Conduct. He was sentenced to 6 months probation, $100 fine, and ordered to pay the prosecution costs.

He apparently satisfied all aspects of his probation and payment of fines and costs, resulting in mandatory supervision being dropped.

NEW INFO: According to his fiance's mother, he's apparently awaiting sentencing on a new charge (don't know what it is) but it apparently surrounds the discharge of .22 round past his brother's head while inside his (Jam Man's) dwelling. Sentencing for this incident is supposed to happen in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    I'd read the majority of that thread before but I didn't realize that new information had come to light.

Can anyone who speaks legalese confirm what this means and what the outcome of it actually was? I don't want to accidentally say anything libellous.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketS...erID=200978572

Oh yeah - here's the guy's fake discharge certificate. I'm sure that the military guys here will have opinions on it.

Text apparently says "This is to certify that John W Decyk II a L Corporal is Honorably Discharged from the Marine Department, Mobile Infantry, 3rd Recon Division, Artillery Operations, and from the United States Marine Corps Active Duty this 16th day of November, 2006. This certificate is awarded as a Testimonial of Fidelity and Obedience."

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    11/26/2009 12:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoFighterHere View Post
    We've forwarded a copy of the certificate to "interested parties" who are forwarding it to the base nearest where Jam Man lives. Apparently, it will be given to the MPs for action.
    Have you considered contacting the POWnetwork and getting this piece of **** (I don't consider him to be a 'man') permanently listed in their 'hall of shame'?

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/list_of_names.htm

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies96.htm

As I said, I've been reading the UG thread on-and-off for a while now and I sincerely applaud the effort that you guys have put into holding Mr. Jam Rag to account for his words and deeds. At the beginning, I bet that your lot never expected that an investigation into yet another asinine LARPing internet MA poser/wannabe toughguy would uncover all this madness...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast