Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 11:24am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good post summing up the entire problem.

I'm the same way now. I used to say TKD for the flexibility blah blah blah. Now, I tell people go watch a good Judo class or a kids BJJ class. If they are set on TKD or something else for "honor" and other things I tell them what to look for if, it is for so called self defense. In other words bullying.

Posted On:
    1/07/2010 3:17pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am a former Instrutor for this school and want to reply to all of the post and give you inside info. I liked the training it was not as as good as I thought at first because like a lot of you wrote here it is like a daycare and mostly children train there. I felt as an Instructor I was baby sitting all the time and got tired of this problem children that the parents wanted someone esle to straighten out for them. Day camp and after school are big money for the school and as long as there was money the owner was not turning it down. I grew tired of baby sitting and quit and have not rejoined and Dojo because I can't find one that is seroiusly for adults only in my area.

primarily in NC, but travel often to visit family.

Posted On:
    11/15/2010 12:54pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do, & Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have visited Lee Bros Tae Kwon Do - Mebane under the instruction of Master Donna Tilley 5th Dan, and was not at all impressed. In fact, to put it mildly it is a horrible school. Master Tilley isn't very good in reference to level of skill or knowledge, and is unpleasant in manner and attitude. She received her rank from Master Sang Ho Lee, but it seems that he continues to promote her in rank based on friendship, because it surely is not because of her great skill at Tae Kwon Do or her award winning personality.

Posted On:
    4/15/2011 1:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gosh taekwondomaster do you have anything nice to say about any school? Where is your school so we can all join and be in awe of your expert skills? Maybe someone has already posted about yours and you're mad? Just point me to your website and let us be the judge this time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12