Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 1:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

POW Kick Boxing

Great school. A good number of high level Pro MMAer's train here most notably is Andre Arlovski. Really two groups at the school. MMA/BJJ/Kickboxers and Krava Maga/Fitness. They have different instructors and they work well together. Every so often the fitness classes are great to get a good cardio workout without beating up your body.

They have very large classes which is a good and bad thing. You don't get as much instructor attention but there are always people at various levels to spar/roll with (I think it is a positive). I gave it a seven for size but that is because classes are so large. It is actually a very large gym.

I think the striking instruction is a step below the BJJ/MMA instruction but it is still good. I gave it a 9 cause it isn't AKA or Fairtex but very good compaired to most gyms.

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 2:24pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you actually attend any of these places?

This is like the 3rd review you've posted in a few minutes, so I have to ask.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2008 3:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes. I just never got around to it and had some time. Figured since I use the site I should do a better job of Contributing. I attended up until 2004 and still know people who work out there and talk about how the school was doing currently. I also attented Absolute MMA (Flavio Behing) in SLC and Pedro Sauer BJJ between 2004 and last year and will post on them when I get a chance. I currently live in Atlanta and attend Knuckle-up all of last year while at grad school. This summer I have been at an internship in Chicago and have been working out at POW for the past 8 weeks and will go back to Knuckle-up when I go back to school in the Fall.

Posted On:
    3/11/2013 9:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    honestly not really a fan of this place. Dino Costeas is really fucking good, but hes a dick