Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    brettnola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    16
    Style
    BJJ & Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    ADCC Launches Regional Site

    This is to inform you that The ADCC regional website is up and running. Check us out at www.ADCCregionals.com

    You can check out divisions, rules and our 2009 schedule. Registration for the Texas event on July 25th will be up and running soon.

    For any questions, please e-mail me at Brett.Boyce@ADCCregionals.com

    Brett Boyce
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Brett

    Cheers,

    Nick

  3. #3
    Ka-Bar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,924
    Style
    Clinchology: Judo & MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    L.A.? Goddammit.

    Come to NorCal.

    Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

  4. #4
    lionknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but when are we going to get information on Seattle? :toothy10:

    congrats on getting the site up.

  5. #5
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    Yeah, but when are we going to get information on Seattle? :toothy10:

    congrats on getting the site up.
    I'm helping Brett and Carlos with finding a venue in Seattle, since I now live in the Northwest. Suggestions welcome :). We'll have a date posted for Seattle soon.

    Cheers,

    Nick

  6. #6
    lionknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    I'm helping Brett and Carlos with finding a venue in Seattle, since I now live in the Northwest. Suggestions welcome :). We'll have a date posted for Seattle soon.

    Cheers,

    Nick
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    How big a place you looking for?<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    If you want to make me really happy come here:<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    http://www.showarecenter.com/<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Their are a lot of options in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Seattle</st1:City></st1:place> area. I only have a little bitty school up here, but if you need more suggestions let me know, I'm sure I have a list somewhere.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>

  7. #7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    <o:p></o:p>
    How big a place you looking for?<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    If you want to make me really happy come here:<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    http://www.showarecenter.com/<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Their are a lot of options in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Seattle</st1:city></st1:place> area. I only have a little bitty school up here, but if you need more suggestions let me know, I'm sure I have a list somewhere.<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Hey man,

    TTT for as many suggestions as you can come up with. I have a sight-seeing mission planned for sometime this month - maybe we can meet up and go? You could probably wrangle a free rash guard and/or lunch out of me for helping out :).

    Cheers,

    Nick

  8. #8
    lionknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wa
    Posts
    1,193
    Style
    Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    Hey man,

    TTT for as many suggestions as you can come up with. I have a sight-seeing mission planned for sometime this month - maybe we can meet up and go? You could probably wrangle a free rash guard and/or lunch out of me for helping out :).

    Cheers,

    Nick
    Cool Cool. Sent you a couple PM's.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    297
    Style
    BJJ, San Shou, wrestling
    Founder of College Park Mixed Martial Arts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about some east coast love?

  10. #10
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,756
    Style
    Submission Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks a lot better than the lame-ass main site with its dead pic links and broken forum.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO