Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/30/2009 3:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJ View Post
    Iridologist; Herbal Medicine, Homeopathic Medicine, Japanese Shiatsu, Reiki Energy Medicine, Reflexology, Iridology, Pet Nutrition, Deer Nutrition
    bullshit eye doctor, most likely bullshit pharmacology, major bullshit pharmocology, massage therapy (i can buy that one), MAJOR HUMONGUS STEAMING PILE OF BULLSHIT!!!!!, bullshit physiologist, repeat of bullshit eye doctor, pet nutrition????, deer eat corn grass and other deers' poop. what else do you need to know?

He also claims that drinking milk is not good for you on http://drsteger.com/new_page_4.htm
    QUOTE:
    Is drinking cow's milk good for you?
    If you are a baby calf yes, If you are a human being no. The calcium molecules are too large for the human body to absorb. Human babies need mother's milk because it has the proper ratios of protein and sugars in it to feed the human baby. If a mother is unable to nurse her child, use organic goat milk. This is the next best source of milk to use. Cow's milk causes a multitude of diseases in human beings and also excess mucus and catarrh in the tissue especially the lungs
    END QUOTE
    heard this argument a million times. it's bullshit too.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    4/30/2009 10:30pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    OK OK, I'm Mr. Polite. Here's my email. Anyone want to bet a new gi that I get a reply?

Dear Sir,

Your site about Fujikan is interesting. I'm taking the liberty of emailing you from the address from your site. I see from the web site about Fujikan that it has been proven in competition for twenty five years, including "King of Tap out in Ju-Jitsu." I was wondering what is that, the King of Tap out in Ju-Jitsu? And what world championship in karate does the site refer to?

Yours in Friendship, Patrick Easterling
    Very professional more likely to get an answer than a more aggressive one. Please post his reply! Or tell us if he dosen't reply.

He also claims that drinking milk is not good for you on http://drsteger.com/new_page_4.htm

"QUOTE:MrJ
    Is drinking cow's milk good for you?
    If you are a baby calf yes, If you are a human being no. The calcium molecules are too large for the human body to absorb. Human babies need mother's milk because it has the proper ratios of protein and sugars in it to feed the human baby. If a mother is unable to nurse her child, use organic goat milk. This is the next best source of milk to use. Cow's milk causes a multitude of diseases in human beings and also excess mucus and catarrh in the tissue especially the lungs
    END QUOTE

I personally heard this argument at the seminar I saw him at complete with the -drink goat milk instead altenative. I thought it was interesting and fishy. He also said eating anything white is bad for you (open for jokes) bread, rice, sugar, flour etc. He claimed to drink and cook only with Abita springs bottled wate because it had the nest PH. The list goes on. I think the curing AIDS and cancer (with vitamins) claim is the most rediculuos of his claims. I treid to see if I could find this posted by him anywhere and couldn't find it, has anyone else read this claim?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/30/2009 11:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Very professional more likely to get an answer than a more aggressive one. Please post his reply! Or tell us if he dosen't reply.
    I'm not holding my breath.

Do we have any Alabamans who could visit this clown?

I did my part and visited and wrote a review about the Bobby Lawrence Karate Crapola Strip Mall Fake School. Bunyip did a great job about joining a McDojo. Nah, it would be too painful. Better yet, just beat him up.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    5/01/2009 7:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ITF Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this guy has cured AIDS and cancer with "vitamins", then why hasn't he won the Nobel Peace Prize? Or did I miss that one already?

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    5/01/2009 7:19am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting, he claims to be a nutrionist, but that comes with a footnote explanation.

* The State of Alabama has determined that the title of Nutritionist is to be reserved only for those who are Registered Dietician's. However, it is the opinion of this organization and physician, that an individual who has been in the nutritional industry for over 25 years, in addition to having attained a doctorate in nutrition and a doctorate in naturopathy, should have the right to maintain the title of Nutritionist. At this time, when the State of Alabama, determines that every individual and organization in the state who currently uses the term "Nutritionist", "Nutritional Counselor", "Nutritional Consultant", or "Nutritional Advisor", including Health Food Store Owners or Staff, who are advising their clients in the area of Nutrition, ALL Cease and Desist using the terms previously mentioned, we will be most happy to remove the term "Nutritionist" from this website completely.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/01/2009 9:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Soke
    The State of Alabama has determined that the title of Nutritionist is to be reserved only for those who are Registered Dietician's. However, it is the opinion of this organization and physician, that an individual who has been in the nutritional industry for over 25 years, in addition to having attained a doctorate in nutrition and a doctorate in naturopathy, should have the right to maintain the title of Nutritionist. At this time, when the State of Alabama, determines that every individual and organization in the state who currently uses the term "Nutritionist", "Nutritional Counselor", "Nutritional Consultant", or "Nutritional Advisor", including Health Food Store Owners or Staff, who are advising their clients in the area of Nutrition, ALL Cease and Desist using the terms previously mentioned, we will be most happy to remove the term "Nutritionist" from this website completely. (emphasis added by TEA)
    So, he claims to be a physician, too, but does not mention an MD. I woul really like to know where he got his PhDs.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Posted On:
    5/01/2009 10:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin View Post
    Interesting, he claims to be a nutrionist, but that comes with a footnote explanation.

* The State of Alabama has determined that the title of Nutritionist is to be reserved only for those who are Registered Dietician's. However, it is the opinion of this organization and physician, that an individual who has been in the nutritional industry for over 25 years, in addition to having attained a doctorate in nutrition and a doctorate in naturopathy, should have the right to maintain the title of Nutritionist. At this time, when the State of Alabama, determines that every individual and organization in the state who currently uses the term "Nutritionist", "Nutritional Counselor", "Nutritional Consultant", or "Nutritional Advisor", including Health Food Store Owners or Staff, who are advising their clients in the area of Nutrition, ALL Cease and Desist using the terms previously mentioned, we will be most happy to remove the term "Nutritionist" from this website completely.
    Hmmm, if he's got all that going for him why not just become a registered dietitian and be legal already

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    5/01/2009 10:50am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His Doctorate is in Martial arts, so you can be sure it comes from one of those Ivy league schools. Isn't Dai-Soke the inheritor of a system? As the good doctor founded the ultimate martial art of Fujinkan, how can he be the inheritor of the system?

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    5/01/2009 2:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://alisdb.legislature.state.al.u.../34-34A-15.htm

The claims on his Web site seem to be in violation of Alabama state law.
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well **** if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi **** I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2009 10:32pm

Style: none anymore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    So, he claims to be a physician, too, but does not mention an MD. I woul really like to know where he got his PhDs.
    The ND is a medical degree in certain states, and is unregulated in the others. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_...athic_Medicine

Most 'doctors' also put/ tell you where they got the degree from, a revealing omission on his part.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast