Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Well, because of this thread, and because I always secretly wanted a Tokarev, I went ahead and got myself a Romanian Tokarev, 900 rounds of Norinco ammunition, and 10 mags, all for around $500. What a deal!
    Hell yeah, range report on that whenever you can. That gun has a certain charm to it that's hard to pin down. And with Obamania going on, it's probably the best deal you could get.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    Well, because of this thread, and because I always secretly wanted a Tokarev, I went ahead and got myself a Romanian Tokarev, 900 rounds of Norinco ammunition, and 10 mags, all for around $500. What a deal!
    Congrats I don't think you will be disappointed. They are great fun to shoot. I would like to get myself another one in 7.62X25 but now is not the right time financially.....I want an M1 garande first.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's getting bad. I bought a bunch of.45 and 9mm at a gun show in Feb to stock up, but I can't get either anywhere now. I didn't want to use the reserve yet. Our Walmart was bare right before the election, and it doesn't look like they are going to get more. Besides the shortage I think maybe they are phasing out of ammo sales and just aren't saying it yet. I wouldn't be surprised.

Sounds like a great deal on the Tokarev.

Page 2 of 2 First 12