Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last
    Style
    StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Nice clean socks. Kudos.
    It's better than looking at toe nail fungus... thanks for the consideration!

PS: OP, I love my Mosin too. Have fun!
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mine shoot s great, but failes to eject. There is still a shell lodged in the breach, I may just keep this one (48 dollars) for parts and pick up a slightly less beat up version. I do love the damn thing, and I just bought 500 rounds of Bulgarian ammo...
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    This is mine though it lives at my parents house (they have a decent rifle safe). My dad thinks anything not .303 is blasphemy though.
    Yeah, it's definitely no SMLE...
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."

Style
    Les Mills Bodycombat™
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do have a LE No4 mk1/2 so he hasn't disowned me yet.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be buying one the next time I drive up to Prescott. J&G's the only place around that's got em.
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Style
    ex-wrestling, boxing newb
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zaohu View Post
    I'll be buying one the next time I drive up to Prescott. J&G's the only place around that's got em.
    That's where I got mine. Got it online, though. They generally understate the condition of their products. For them 'good condition' actually means 'excellent'. I wonder what you get if something is marked 'excellent'.

Style
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    I do have a LE No4 mk1/2 so he hasn't disowned me yet.
    Mark 1/2? What's that? Never heard of that.

Style
    Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealknife View Post
    That's where I got mine. Got it online, though. They generally understate the condition of their products. For them 'good condition' actually means 'excellent'. I wonder what you get if something is marked 'excellent'.
    How long did it take you to find an FFL willing to recieve the weapon for you? None of them here will ship anything in without it coming from their own vendors. But lucky for me in this case, the gas money to Prescott costs less than the shipping on the weapon would, so I'm just gonna take a day trip.
    "Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes of this." - 山本 常朝

Style
    ex-wrestling, boxing newb

Style
    BJJ/Judo/Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to zombie, but the local gun shop has these on sale for 89.99 this week. I'm going to pick one up tonight. Any suggestions on what to look out for? I know to check the crown and make sure it's got rifling and to check for cracks and to make sure the serial numbers match. Anything else?
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last