Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The bouncer at my Karate school pinned me in it about 3 Χ 10^8 times so I decided I had better learn an effective escape.

(Post edited for non-physicists)
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 1/15/2004 3:49pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Shumagorath
    The bouncer at my Karate school pinned me in it about c times so I decided I had better learn an effective escape.

c times huh? That must be quite a bit, never even heard of that number before. Sounds good though... in that whole thing, I think the most important detail is trapping their far leg with your far leg... lots of people miss that, but you had the detail which is great.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like to have control with my one elbow and hand on a hip, and the other by the throat. When I bridge, I push out and put into half or full guard. Works well with guys my size.

For smaller, I genarlly leave my hands by my waist and grab up. When they transition, I bridge and pull my arms up and go to knees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Anthony.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "GJJ Exponent"

Whats up with that? You been training with the Gracies for a long time? What belt are you?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by J-Lau
    "GJJ Exponent"

Whats up with that? You been training with the Gracies for a long time? What belt are you?
    He's actually just gay for Helio.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by blankslate
    How are you going to escape after I grab your nuts?

grabbing my nuts will hurt althougt breaking your arm will damage you and that is what matters...

look wheen you have adrenaline and stuff maybe alchol some stupid fucks use drugs then simple thingd that just hurt them wont work you will have to damage them in order to make them stop.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been told that there's a move in Baji that can help with escape from sidemount. It's from Xiao Baji and it ends kinda like this.

Inner Forearm Guard/Strike ±ΥρΙ

if you apply this move when someone has sidemount on you it gives some extra strength and explosiveness...as opposed to just 'snaking' your way out where ppl can sometimes gain control easier. This is coming from a friend that has had about a year and half of experience in BJJ and 2 in Baji.
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shumagorath is roman, apparently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YAY WITH THE BAJI NUTRIDING

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Page 4 of 7 First 1234567 Last