223595 Bullies, 4176 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 74
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Dagon Akujin is offline
    Dagon Akujin's Avatar

    "I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)
    Posts
    1,842

    Posted On:
    4/22/2009 10:36pm


     Style: Ving Tsun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WCA has some nice mats in it now. I'll see about what might be a good time, but I probably won't be out there for a couple of weeks. I'm trying to rest up a few injuries before going back atm. _ing _un doesn't seem to **** with my neck, knees, ankles, or shoulders quite as much though :P Classes there have been growing, btw, so there will probably be some normal class stuff going on if we do another Saturday.

    Also, any chance at bringing in a ref?
  2. foxd is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Flint, Mi.
    Posts
    485

    Posted On:
    4/22/2009 10:43pm


     Style: BJJ, mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in for whatever. I got no class till the Fall, so I'm ready beat up/get beat up by some people.


    And I FINALLY have my own shinguards and MMA gloves.
  3. Mtripp is online now
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    4/22/2009 10:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    So I enrolled in college today.

    Try as I might, after not hearing from my recruiter for over a month, (and sporadically before that...) I'm done. There is a fine line where i stop understanding, and start being insulted,
    I know exactly how that feels.

    Not fun is it?
  4. Carpe Noctem is offline
    Carpe Noctem's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Too close to Flint
    Posts
    898

    Posted On:
    4/24/2009 8:08pm


     Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    So I enrolled in college today.

    Try as I might, after not hearing from my recruiter for over a month, (and sporadically before that...) I'm done. There is a fine line where i stop understanding, and start being insulted, and that line was crossed after a week of calling her 3 times a day, leaving voicemails. I'm going to get a degree, then see what i want to do.

    and i learned Ukemi by being taught Zenpo Kaiten Ukemi, and drilling over and over until i got it...better. lol.
    Should have gone Army, dude. Hey, get into ROTC and become a butter bar. That way I can REALLY laugh at you.
  5. 3moose1 is offline
    3moose1's Avatar

    United States Marine.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Clemente
    Posts
    9,530

    Posted On:
    4/24/2009 8:56pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
    Should have gone Army, dude. Hey, get into ROTC and become a butter bar. That way I can REALLY laugh at you.
    Thought about it, but going to college, and having a few more years with my best friend sounds pretty rad.


    Quote Originally Posted by foxd View Post
    I'm in for whatever. I got no class till the Fall, so I'm ready beat up/get beat up by some people.


    And I FINALLY have my own shinguards and MMA gloves.
    Excellent. We'll be in the cage, then.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin View Post
    WCA has some nice mats in it now. I'll see about what might be a good time, but I probably won't be out there for a couple of weeks. I'm trying to rest up a few injuries before going back atm. _ing _un doesn't seem to **** with my neck, knees, ankles, or shoulders quite as much though :P Classes there have been growing, btw, so there will probably be some normal class stuff going on if we do another Saturday.

    Also, any chance at bringing in a ref?
    Hopefully it won't be till late June.

    I'll talk to Harley, and when Harley tells me he doesn't know whats going on/might be busy, I'll ask Uncle Mark to talk to him.

    So yeah, Harley will hopefully be there. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    I know exactly how that feels.

    Not fun is it?
    Indeed.

    Have you talked to mom recently?

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
  6. Mtripp is online now
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    4/24/2009 11:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post

    Indeed.

    Have you talked to mom recently?
    She has my number too... thinks are a bit unsettled and likely will be for a few more days.
  7. legomepanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois. Yay.
    Posts
    434

    Posted On:
    4/28/2009 2:24pm


     Style: grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wooo! i have the internets back again! I'm also ready to kick people in the face again, so whenever this happens ill be there. Long as im not on duty. My egos been inflated drastically from tapping out wrestlers left and right so I expect to utterly humiliate everyone with my awesome skills.
  8. 3moose1 is offline
    3moose1's Avatar

    United States Marine.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Clemente
    Posts
    9,530

    Posted On:
    4/28/2009 4:44pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We need to rematch!

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
  9. 3moose1 is offline
    3moose1's Avatar

    United States Marine.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Clemente
    Posts
    9,530

    Posted On:
    5/05/2009 10:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aye guys, so what is going on for this?

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
  10. Bustardo is offline
    Bustardo's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Flint, MI
    Posts
    642

    Posted On:
    5/11/2009 11:27am


     Style: BJJ/Pekiti Tersia/Hsing-I

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll come provided you actually set a date, and it's not when I've got something scheduled. I should be a lot lighter than I was at the last one. I'm already 47 lbs lighter.

    Are you going to the Toledo BJJ open Tournament in Toledo this weekend?
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.