Style
    Kick Boxing - Beginner
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just lookin to shoot the breeze

I joined up cos i want to get more into the MMA lifestyle, and find out about nutrition, more info, and yeah - just get overall committed to it, and start training up to start getting some fights going.

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice to meet you. There are a lot of good people on these fourms. Are there any styles you are interested in?

Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what gym do you train at?

I assume you are a Sydney boy

Style
    BJJ MUY THAI
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    being in the mma lifestyle is the way you present yourself to others being intense all the time and committing to your trainging pretty much 24/7. you do that for a couple months ill be glad to say welcome. Nothing feels better than when the blood sweat and tears are gone.

Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dunno, man. I wouldn't want to hang out with someone who was intense 24/7

And note to OP: Be careful where you post for a while, check out some FAQs and be ready to take lots of things with a grain of salt.

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thejerzbombr View Post
    being in the mma lifestyle is the way you present yourself to others being intense all the time and committing to your trainging pretty much 24/7. you do that for a couple months ill be glad to say welcome. Nothing feels better than when the blood sweat and tears are gone.
    I agree. Commiting to ones training does not mean your constantly in the gym. As you stated you need to have a certain air about you.

Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGroinNoKrav View Post
    I agree. Commiting to ones training does not mean your constantly in the gym. As you stated you need to have a certain air about you.
    What? You mean, like, I dunno, glaring at every single person you walk past on the street? Or wearing a Tapout shirt? Or ripping off your shirt by flexing every time someone attractive walks by?

Before I get insulting, I'm just going to politely say I think you're wrong.

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    What? You mean, like, I dunno, glaring at every single person you walk past on the street? Or wearing a Tapout shirt? Or ripping off your shirt by flexing every time someone attractive walks by?

Before I get insulting, I'm just going to politely say I think you're wrong.
    From what i have noticed from some truly great guys. It's the exact opposite. They don't act like a jackass, but rather have some strange way of presenting themselves. It's like when you see em you know not to screw around with him. hey just have a confident look about them.

Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGroinNoKrav View Post
    From what i have noticed from some truly great guys. It's the exact opposite. They don't act like a jackass, but rather have some strange way of presenting themselves. It's like when you see em you know not to screw around with him. hey just have a confident look about them.
    Now that I can agree with. I thought you were leaning towards a more "intimidating" stance rather than "confident", which of course always gets the ladies.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome moody. Cronulla is a bit far from me, I'm on the other side of the Harbour Bridge, but if you stick around we might get to meet up and work on both our fighting techniques.

If you aren't doing anything tomorrow night, there is an MMA event on at Luna Park that you might want to check out.

Where are you training at the moment?