Page 3 of 13 First 1234567 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    - the logo on the back is printed with some magic ink formula specifically mixed by Phrost and Omega so it won't crack, peel or rub off :). Just like the rash guards you guys ordered.
    So...my rash guard is going to have "magic ink" from Phrost and Omega...gross, that's just gross.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas View Post
    So...my rash guard is going to have "magic ink" from Phrost and Omega...gross, that's just gross.
    Pretty much. But it won't come off... all I'm saying :)

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl View Post
    i lost so much weight since the last ones, i have a pair of 36 and 34 i can't wear :(
    Oh wow, just my size *wink wink nudge nudge*
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good timing. I was just about to get another pair of rupture shorts in blue, and now this comes along. Thanks.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    Official House Harkonnen Knife Fighting Shorts!!!

Someone prepare to catch Rivington.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any news on the timing of shipment?
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl View Post
    Any news on the timing of shipment?
    I'm also curious as it has been a while.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To throw in my endorsement . . . Rupture gear is amazing, and the Bullshido flair just makes them that much cooler.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering about timing also. I've been expecting delay. Any idea or ETA?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They're all shipping next week guys, Monday or Tuesday latest. Please bear with us, when we do these custom things it kills our margins if we don't sell enough. If we only print and/or embroider a couple of dozen, we go close to zero or lose money in the process.

I am sad to report that not many pairs of shorts were ordered (though you guys keep buying the regular stuff). I'm happy for that, but for Bullshido stuff, I'd hope you would show Phrost and the rest of the Bullshido staff a little more love :).

We're not motivated by profit for the Bullshido stuff - I just want to see it out there, really, because like most of you, I'm now addicted to this place. I don't want it affecting the normal business though, either. We may have to do something different for the next round of designs (think NINJA - and yes, they were Phrost's idea), so they get a bit more traction, as it's totally unfair to hold up orders for the folks who purchased early.

Cheers,

Nick

Page 3 of 13 First 1234567 ... Last