Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142 434445 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 9:22am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    awww..you're nothing like the son I forced some chick to have aborted. :-)
    The whole world breathes a sigh of relief.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 4:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    The whole world breathes a sigh of relief.
    Don't be too quick, I have loads of unprotected sex and if rumors are true I have a kid somewhere in...well doesnt really matter where it is.
    :-)

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 8:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't be too quick, I have loads of unprotected sex and if rumors are true I have a kid somewhere in...well doesnt really matter where it is.
    :-)
    Papa?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/25/2012 9:43pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Papa?
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    7/26/2012 6:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    its highly unlikely it's a white kid.
    as the woman in question wasnt white.
    Last edited by Lebell; 7/26/2012 6:38am at . Reason: none of your goddamn bussiness.

Posted On:
    7/26/2012 9:28am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was it when you were in India?

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/26/2012 10:59am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quit getting my hopes up that MrBadGuy posted again!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/26/2012 12:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    its highly unlikely it's a white kid.
    as the woman in question wasnt white.
    I'm sure some of them were.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    7/26/2012 2:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    Was it when you were in India?
    no.
    She said she was pregnant with my baby, so I said:' thats fine, except im having some trouble to believe my semen can eat its way through a condom, let's do a dna test and if it's mine I'll take my responsibilities.'
    She then 'got insulted' and moved countries.
    Weird, most of my exes seem to do that.
    NYC, Portland (LOL), Thailand...wtf.

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    10/22/2012 12:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forever Fat, Part Infinity, Act Holy-Moses

I thought it was done.

I thought my days of woe and misery were behind me, and that I'd live happily ever after.

I was wrong.

Law school is a harsh mistress. Working full time and going to law school is like having two harsh mistresses, both of which had ex-boyfriends with bigger penises than you. Suffice to say, even though you keep going back for more, it is an unpleasant experience.

Eventually the lawschool classes were only available from 6-9 PM, Monday through Thursday. This meant I only had Friday night and Saturday morning for jiu jitsu, and boxing was right out. That's fine. I could bide my time. I could wait.

Or so I thought.

Of course, life never goes along with your plans. Things come up, in suprising amounts, on Fridays. Other obligations. Work holds you late. Tests need to be studied for. All manner of things can keep you from even one hour of happiness per week. I became very depressed. My training had become sporadic at best. I could feel my skill level dropping off. This made me even more depressed. When I get depressed, I eat. Slowly but surely the weeks passed by, and the pounds start accumulating. This, obviously, made me in worse shape, which made me more depressed.

After a string of robbery cases on campus where people were held up with knives, and sometimes guns, I was also forced to face another reality: I had no weapons training. I mean, yea, I had fencing training. But I don't walk around with a sharpened foil. Granted, I had thought about it. There's an (albeit expensive) umbrella sword that pops out with the press of a button, and man, if I paired that up with a briefcase with a body armor clip board in it, it'd be like a sword and shield, and-

I had to be careful. I couldn't let my mind wander in that direction again. The "theory fighting" direction. Only madness and larping lied that way. Theory fighting is how I started teaching myself drunken boxing. But it made so much sense! Surely LOGIC itself couldn't be wrong.

I went back and forth many days, gaining weight, struggling to make it to my pitiful one day a week of BJJ, thinking about how I would react if I was mugged with a deadly weapon. I think rock bottom was when I thought about carrying a Katana in my car. **** me. That was pretty much the plotline for "Street Sword" by Phil Elmore.

I knew something had to change. Theory fighting was my alcohol, and I was the equivalent of a recovering alcoholic that had fallen off the horse, right into the horse **** in the gutter on the side of the road (I guess I'm a policeman that rides a horse and drinks? However one can be in a situation where you're on a horse in the streets in today's world, I guess).

For many days I looked within, only to be disappointed with the results. Was I to just fall into madness? Would law school be my downfall? SHOULD I START DRUNKEN BOXING AGAIN?

Finally, the answered appeared to me, as if a dream.

I found the only legitimate form of online instruction available. One that GUARANTEES a black belt, INSTANTLY. They sold me killing secrets that I've never seen anywhere else, passed down from father to son for CENTURIES.

No longer did I lack the self confidence to walk the streets. No longer did I need to step aside for any man. I finally gained the respect of my friends, my peers, and yes, even my family!

I could turn literally any item into a weapon, and INSTANTLY know how to wield it, including my own body parts!

That isn't even the best part though. In my welcome letter, they told me a "Sekret Frase", one that will summon ANY OTHER MEMBER to my IMMEDIATE AID in the event of a conflict. If I was in trouble, all I would have to do is shout this Frase, and suddenly I would find myself with the greatest backup money can buy.

And in the near future, any member of this fantastical brotherhood will receive one free stock share in the company! For no reason, what so ever!

I'll share this website with you, bullshido bretheren, because god knows you all need to be members. Join now! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

http://www.dordnation.com