Page 32 of 45 First ... 2228293031323334353642 ... Last
  1. #311

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    Style
    TKD/ TSD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just in case you others are wondering what a Kolache is, it's a wonderful fruit filled pastry served up by the Czek community located in West (just outside of Waco).
    Here's a visual

  2. #312
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer kolaches with sausage; the ones from Shipley's Do-nuts were passable in an emergency.

  3. #313
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    Just in case you others are wondering what a Kolache is, it's a wonderful fruit filled pastry served up by the Czek community located in West (just outside of Waco).
    Here's a visual
    **** yeah! I went there this weekend it's the best.

  4. #314

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    76
    Style
    TKD/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have my Czech grandmother's recipe for kolaches. I have been meaning to bring some into work for you Twisted.

  5. #315

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    Style
    TKD/ TSD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tantivy22 View Post
    I have my Czech grandmother's recipe for kolaches. I have been meaning to bring some into work for you Twisted.
    Please do, I can't afford to take an 8 hour drive down there and 8 hours back just for Kolaches and bbq. Actually I would probably stop by Mr. Oso's burritos if I were going to go.........dang it, I won't be able to talk myself out of a trip much longer.

  6. #316
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    Please do, I can't afford to take an 8 hour drive down there and 8 hours back just for Kolaches and bbq.
    Have you been to Double R's burgers before?

  7. #317

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    Style
    TKD/ TSD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Have you been to Double R's burgers before?
    No, I moved up here back in 1989. So if they came in after that then I'm probably not familiar with them. If they've been around for longer than that, then I just probably missed out on something really good.

  8. #318
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    No, I moved up here back in 1989. So if they came in after that then I'm probably not familiar with them. If they've been around for longer than that, then I just probably missed out on something really good.
    They're 10x better than Health Camp's burgers.

  9. #319

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    Style
    TKD/ TSD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    You mean the BATF. (Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.)
    I'd imagine the American Taekwondo Federation already has a branch in Waco.
    They don't need them, they have the Texas Rangers and the Texas Rangers have a Chuck Norris.


  10. #320

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    Style
    TKD/ TSD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    They're 10x better than Health Camp's burgers.
    I should go hang my head in shame, but I never ate at Health Camp either and I know they've been around for a while.

Page 32 of 45 First ... 2228293031323334353642 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO