Page 31 of 45 First ... 2127282930313233343541 ... Last
  1. #301
    3moose1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside
    Posts
    9,625
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Bad guy is both a ****** and a boy lover.

    PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58


    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

  2. #302
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    scorned lover much?
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  3. #303

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    http://www.viteksbbq.com

    Best evar!!!! Come to Waco and experience the goodness.
    I was born and raised in Waco (that's probably part of my problem) and I can attest to Vitek having some of the best bbq you'll ever eat.

  4. #304
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    I was born and raised in Waco (that's probably part of my problem) and I can attest to Vitek having some of the best bbq you'll ever eat.
    Do they serve pork, or are they the kind of Texas "BBQ" joint that looks at you like you're from Mars when you say you're in the mood for pulled meat from a green shoulder?

  5. #305

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Do they serve pork, or are they the kind of Texas "BBQ" joint that looks at you like you're from Mars when you say you're in the mood for pulled meat from a green shoulder?
    Yes they serve pork (chopped mostly if memory serves me correctly, it's been a few years since I was in there) and various other smoked meats. But what I mostly ate there is their Texas Pit style bbq brisket and hot links......they're lip smackin good.

  6. #306

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Caracas, Venezuela
    Posts
    13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When are you posting the next story ???:ninja2:

  7. #307

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  8. #308

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by STB'A View Post
    i think the ATF needs to come back to waco....
    You mean the BATF. (Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.)
    I'd imagine the American Taekwondo Federation already has a branch in Waco.

  9. #309
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    Yes they serve pork (chopped mostly if memory serves me correctly, it's been a few years since I was in there) and various other smoked meats. But what I mostly ate there is their Texas Pit style bbq brisket and hot links......they're lip smackin good.
    Yessir they do! I'm going there tomorrow damnit!

  10. #310

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    Yessir they do! I'm going there tomorrow damnit!
    LUCKY!

    While your at it, run up to the Czek bakery and have a Kolache for me.

Page 31 of 45 First ... 2127282930313233343541 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO