Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 11:46am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the image of my M4 better
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 2:48pm

Style: Getting less fat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    I like the image of my M4 better
    Wombat with M4. Do it.

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 2:54pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bombom View Post
    Wombat with M4. Do it.
    Last time he tried the zoo banned him for life.

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 4:21pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ok.

You feel I didn't need to comment on my instructor. Here's the deal. I never insulted her instructors, in fact I told her good luck and truly mean it. Second, I know that this is an old thread, however when I went to look up Master Cho's name and the word Taekwondo, this and another identicle to it showed up first in the search results. It lists his name and where he works and shows absolutely no proof for the slanderous remarks made in it. I appologize if you disagree, but leaving this whole thread up is wrong. Regardless of how long ago it was posted. Second, he did not insult her school. And furthermore, he did not act in a way as to push his business while teaching.

I'm asking politely for you as this forum's admin to please remove her's and other's posts that follows hers on this thread that name him and his workplace. These comments of hers are slanderous and harmful to his job as a professor and to his studio. People that search his name and Taekwondo, will see this and it is not accurate of him. This could lose him business. As is defined by the law of the United States of America as being harmful. If she would like to back up her claims, she is more than welcome. Otherwise she should not say things like she has as it is slander/libel.

I will not post further on this. And, I will notify him of his rights as even though this occured a year ago, it falls within the 2 year range of being able to press charges. Not that he will. That's his choice. I would hope that you as a system admin would help ease the situation and remove the comments. Otherwise she needs to remove them.

I'm not saying this has even affected him other than to serve as an irritation. However, someone that does not know him or someone who does, who might choose to find out who he is via the internet, sees these two forums at the top of the list. Which makes what has been said here more than harmful. This could be losing him business.

Please remove this thread. I am not looking to fight with you and I will not. Thank you for your time.

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 4:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should've said: remove this thread right now, or I'm calling Interpol to **** you up!

That's how things get done around these parts!

P.S. You told your side of the story, and for such a totally insignificant offense (true or not) it sounds nutty as hell for a person to post this story on not one, but two forums. Just leave it at that IMO.
    Last edited by maofas; 7/20/2010 4:48pm at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 5:53pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meridia View Post
    I'm asking politely for you as this forum's admin to please remove her's and other's posts that follows hers on this thread that name him and his workplace.
    Nope, not going to happen. Sorry.
    These comments of hers are slanderous and harmful to his job as a professor and to his studio.
    Then there's only one course of action open to the person allegedly being slandered, isn't there.

Are you that person's Official Representative ?

Slander is a legal term. I suggest, if you intend to use it, you should either provide evidence to support your statement, instigate legal proceedings against the person in question or, respectfully, shut up.
    People that search his name and Taekwondo, will see this and it is not accurate of him. This could lose him business. As is defined by the law of the United States of America as being harmful. If she would like to back up her claims, she is more than welcome. Otherwise she should not say things like she has as it is slander/libel.
    There you go again.. Legal terms but no evidence.
    I will not post further on this.
    I'm not convinced.
    ..//..And, I will notify him of his rights as even though this occured a year ago, it falls within the 2 year range of being able to press charges. Not that he will. That's his choice.
    Apparently so.
    I would hope that you as a system admin would help ease the situation and remove the comments. Otherwise she needs to remove them.
    No one's removing anything at this juncture, that's one of the features of this site.
    I'm not saying this has even affected him other than to serve as an irritation.
    Each time you post, each time I or anyone chooses to respond, makes it easier to find this thread, you're essentially doing as much harm as you seek to prevent.
    Please remove this thread. I am not looking to fight with you and I will not. Thank you for your time.
    You're welcome.. But no.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took two martial arts classes in college, a tang soo do one and a judo one. Both of them tried to convince me that their way was better than mine. The tang soo do guy was wrong, and the judo guy was right.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 8:48pm

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    I took two martial arts classes in college, a tang soo do one and a judo one. Both of them tried to convince me that their way was better than mine. The tang soo do guy was wrong, and the judo guy was right.
    I signed up for karate in college, when I got there and saw V-neck uniforms with Korean script on them and was told there would be no sparring the first semester I went back to the Registrar's office and gave them hell for calling TKD karate in the course catalog. The response was pretty much, "What, they're different?"

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 2:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    Last time he tried the zoo banned him for life.
    Some people just can't stand seeing others enjoying a nice game of Mortal Wombat.

Posted On:
    7/21/2010 6:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGalt View Post
    I signed up for karate in college, when I got there and saw V-neck uniforms with Korean script on them and was told there would be no sparring the first semester I went back to the Registrar's office and gave them hell for calling TKD karate in the course catalog. The response was pretty much, "What, they're different?"
    I took a semester of TKD in college when I was a 1st kyu in Shotokan in hopes of learning some impractical fancy jump spinning kicks to bust out in sparring back at my dojo for lulz.

The TKD instructor wound up focusing on practical basics, including spending a lot of time on punching with your hands up. I was so pissed, FALSE ADVERTISING.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456