232735 Bullies, 3695 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 124
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,502

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:46am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I look forward to Robstafarian's reply to Sarcastro's, er, "considered thinking".

    For myself, I'm on p.284, Chapter VI "The Secretary and The Generals", of "The Chain Of Command" by Seymour Hersh.

    I'm incredulous. I'm also reminded of Richard Nixon's observation of Rumsfeld during his (Nixon's) Presidency "He's a ruthless little bast*ard". It takes one to know one.

    Anyway, just want you know that I can read.

    BTW, isn't Africa a failed continent? (Dons Crash Helmet).
  2. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:55am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my opinion on somalia is that the country will pretty much implode in a few years. it already is nothing but a state of anarchy. honestly, i don't know if there is anything that can be done there except to tell them that future attacks or acts of piracy will be met with swift and immediate repsonse. no more telling the military to wait 3 or 4 days before taking their shots.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  3. Neildo is offline
    Neildo's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,045

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:00am

    Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sweet, a sequel to black hawk down. can't wait.
    :new_all_c
  4. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,277

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:31am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well... if you are going to bring it up.

    Were I the King of the US...

    1. When I saw the video of them dragging that naked solider through the streets, dancing and laughing, that Village would not have a single living thing there, or a single building standing in 24 hours. I would bom then into rubble. I would show the pictures, and ask "Who is laughing now?" Yes, the World would rage, but they would do nothing but fear me.

    2. Any Muslim Terrorist should be handled in the same way. Sewn into a pig skin, shot, creamated, mixed with bacon fat, and dumped in the Ocean. Its their idiot faith that says 70 virgins, it also says they burn in hell if unclean. You defeat the one with the other. We did it before, and it worked for years.

    3. I'd send the leftists there to see how well "talking nice to them" works....

    But, I never will be king... (someone will thank "God" for that I am sure...)
  5. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,277

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:34am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS

    I would gather the leaders of the Muslim faith around the world and say, you either stop this crap or I will.

    The second another attack by radical islam happens in the US, your fault, my fault, no bodies fault, I nuke Mecca. No discussion, no warning, I will nuke Mecca. Now, quit teaching horse crap, and help us find and kill those who are using your religion to justify this crap.
  6. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:37am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    PS

    I would gather the leaders of the Muslim faith around the world and say, you either stop this crap or I will.

    The second another attack by radical islam happens in the US, your fault, my fault, no bodies fault, I nuke Mecca. No discussion, no warning, I will nuke Mecca. Now, quit teaching horse crap, and help us find and kill those who are using your religion to justify this crap.
    Mtripp for president. As long as we get to keep our guns...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  7. Mtripp is offline
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,277

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would make it law you would HAVE to own one.... and know how to use it.
  8. Dirty Rooster is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Northumbria
    Posts
    566

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:10pm


     Style: Basic Self-Defence

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van View Post
    Obama will want to talk with them first. Then offer them aid. Then offer to talk with them again. Then ask the UN for support. Then ask the UN to talk with them and offer them aid and THEN ask them to PLEASE stop very firmly but also very nicely and he will make sure we dont offend any Somalians, or any one of Somalian decent, of Somalian Americans. Or realy anyone from East Africa for that matter. World public opinion is so important you know. OH and just imagine the dresses his wife will wear while IN Somalia! Oh I cant WAIT.
    That's good writing.
    We'll see if it happens! It's probably started already ...
  9. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    I look forward to Robstafarian's reply to Sarcastro's, er, "considered thinking".

    For myself, I'm on p.284, Chapter VI "The Secretary and The Generals", of "The Chain Of Command" by Seymour Hersh.

    I'm incredulous. I'm also reminded of Richard Nixon's observation of Rumsfeld during his (Nixon's) Presidency "He's a ruthless little bast*ard". It takes one to know one.

    Anyway, just want you know that I can read.

    BTW, isn't Africa a failed continent? (Dons Crash Helmet).
    OH! Everyone look! Look! He's reading a book that someone else read so he can incorporate their opinion into his opinion!

    Announcing that you're currently reading a book about a current crisis tells me 2 things:

    1. You're a pretentious asshole, who in real conversation will actually quote said book if we were discussing this.

    2. You don't actually have any self-formed opinions. Please leave now and never return, you puppet.

    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van View Post
    Obama will want to talk with them first. Then offer them aid. Then offer to talk with them again. Then ask the UN for support. Then ask the UN to talk with them and offer them aid and THEN ask them to PLEASE stop very firmly but also very nicely and he will make sure we dont offend any Somalians, or any one of Somalian decent, of Somalian Americans. Or realy anyone from East Africa for that matter. World public opinion is so important you know. OH and just imagine the dresses his wife will wear while IN Somalia! Oh I cant WAIT.
    Then when all else fails he'll just try to get every country to route their trade ships to go a different route. Catering to the Somalians.
  10. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058

    Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:22pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    I have bookmarked this thread and plan to write a reply to you, Sarcastro, the next time I can get my writing brain cells fired up again. Honestly, I've found a new level of fatigue and it makes me want to murder someone.

    Back to the topic, though, a lot of what you said needs to be addressed and I plan to do it. If this thread becomes necro territory I'll just PM you quoting your post.
    Oh please do. Please feed me and play my game.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.