Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I look forward to Robstafarian's reply to Sarcastro's, er, "considered thinking".

For myself, I'm on p.284, Chapter VI "The Secretary and The Generals", of "The Chain Of Command" by Seymour Hersh.

I'm incredulous. I'm also reminded of Richard Nixon's observation of Rumsfeld during his (Nixon's) Presidency "He's a ruthless little bast*ard". It takes one to know one.

Anyway, just want you know that I can read.

BTW, isn't Africa a failed continent? (Dons Crash Helmet).

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    my opinion on somalia is that the country will pretty much implode in a few years. it already is nothing but a state of anarchy. honestly, i don't know if there is anything that can be done there except to tell them that future attacks or acts of piracy will be met with swift and immediate repsonse. no more telling the military to wait 3 or 4 days before taking their shots.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sweet, a sequel to black hawk down. can't wait.
    :new_all_c

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well... if you are going to bring it up.

Were I the King of the US...

1. When I saw the video of them dragging that naked solider through the streets, dancing and laughing, that Village would not have a single living thing there, or a single building standing in 24 hours. I would bom then into rubble. I would show the pictures, and ask "Who is laughing now?" Yes, the World would rage, but they would do nothing but fear me.

2. Any Muslim Terrorist should be handled in the same way. Sewn into a pig skin, shot, creamated, mixed with bacon fat, and dumped in the Ocean. Its their idiot faith that says 70 virgins, it also says they burn in hell if unclean. You defeat the one with the other. We did it before, and it worked for years.

3. I'd send the leftists there to see how well "talking nice to them" works....

But, I never will be king... (someone will thank "God" for that I am sure...)

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS

I would gather the leaders of the Muslim faith around the world and say, you either stop this crap or I will.

The second another attack by radical islam happens in the US, your fault, my fault, no bodies fault, I nuke Mecca. No discussion, no warning, I will nuke Mecca. Now, quit teaching horse crap, and help us find and kill those who are using your religion to justify this crap.

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    PS

I would gather the leaders of the Muslim faith around the world and say, you either stop this crap or I will.

The second another attack by radical islam happens in the US, your fault, my fault, no bodies fault, I nuke Mecca. No discussion, no warning, I will nuke Mecca. Now, quit teaching horse crap, and help us find and kill those who are using your religion to justify this crap.
    Mtripp for president. As long as we get to keep our guns...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would make it law you would HAVE to own one.... and know how to use it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:10pm

Style: Basic Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Van View Post
    Obama will want to talk with them first. Then offer them aid. Then offer to talk with them again. Then ask the UN for support. Then ask the UN to talk with them and offer them aid and THEN ask them to PLEASE stop very firmly but also very nicely and he will make sure we dont offend any Somalians, or any one of Somalian decent, of Somalian Americans. Or realy anyone from East Africa for that matter. World public opinion is so important you know. OH and just imagine the dresses his wife will wear while IN Somalia! Oh I cant WAIT.
    That's good writing.
    We'll see if it happens! It's probably started already ...

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    I look forward to Robstafarian's reply to Sarcastro's, er, "considered thinking".

For myself, I'm on p.284, Chapter VI "The Secretary and The Generals", of "The Chain Of Command" by Seymour Hersh.

I'm incredulous. I'm also reminded of Richard Nixon's observation of Rumsfeld during his (Nixon's) Presidency "He's a ruthless little bast*ard". It takes one to know one.

Anyway, just want you know that I can read.

BTW, isn't Africa a failed continent? (Dons Crash Helmet).
    OH! Everyone look! Look! He's reading a book that someone else read so he can incorporate their opinion into his opinion!

Announcing that you're currently reading a book about a current crisis tells me 2 things:

1. You're a pretentious asshole, who in real conversation will actually quote said book if we were discussing this.

2. You don't actually have any self-formed opinions. Please leave now and never return, you puppet.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Van View Post
    Obama will want to talk with them first. Then offer them aid. Then offer to talk with them again. Then ask the UN for support. Then ask the UN to talk with them and offer them aid and THEN ask them to PLEASE stop very firmly but also very nicely and he will make sure we dont offend any Somalians, or any one of Somalian decent, of Somalian Americans. Or realy anyone from East Africa for that matter. World public opinion is so important you know. OH and just imagine the dresses his wife will wear while IN Somalia! Oh I cant WAIT.
    Then when all else fails he'll just try to get every country to route their trade ships to go a different route. Catering to the Somalians.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    I have bookmarked this thread and plan to write a reply to you, Sarcastro, the next time I can get my writing brain cells fired up again. Honestly, I've found a new level of fatigue and it makes me want to murder someone.

Back to the topic, though, a lot of what you said needs to be addressed and I plan to do it. If this thread becomes necro territory I'll just PM you quoting your post.
    Oh please do. Please feed me and play my game.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast