Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 1:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    deus-yeah you're right, unless the alternative is fighting a guy who outweighs you by 100 pounds and is 9 inches taller than you, ass!

gojuJKDdude, i'm not sure if it's going to be worth it for you to come all the way out here if it's just me and kuroyama. let me know what you decide.

kuroyama, now i'm actually excited to meet you. i hope you don't hold that forum trolling against me! i'm clearly not in your weight class, but we'll see what happens!

ciimax, i'm a medical student so we started last monday. you undergrads have it easy, lol. we're taking a huge test before you guys even get back! i guess the club won't be meeting until school starts again for you guys, i wasn't really knowledgable about the schedule since i haven't been there since i sprained my knee in november. the website is http://moya.ic.sunysb.edu/Clubs/martial/index.html.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 1:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    7 pm is ok I guess.. could we do it during the day maybe like noon or something:

My specs: 5'10, 215 lbs.
    3 years Goju / jujitsu, 1 year of muay thai, jkd, sayoc and inosanto kali

sparring preference: no more than 50% power, head shots allowed, knees and elbows to head as long as headgear has cage, clinch and takedowns allowed

***ned

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 1:38pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    deus-yeah you're right, unless the alternative is fighting a guy who outweighs you by 100 pounds and is 9 inches taller than you, ass!
    Good job dumbass! You can't even handle a guy who has less than a year of cumulative martial arts experience, and who doesn't have any actual contact sparring experience! GO CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS!

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 2:00pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i didn't say that, asshat! i suppose you go around fighting people that much bigger than you all the time!

wait for the video before you make any judgements, you ****-faced asslicker!

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 2:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    let's see, why don't we do this:

1. kuroyama, let me know about your schedule. there's a train schedule here: http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/lirr/html/ttn/stonybro.htm.

2. gojuJKDdude, why don't we wait until my next break comes around so we can meet up in queens. my parent's house is only like 20 minutes from queens so that would probably be easier.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 2:22pm

Style: taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa guys! ease back!

Jen, I was never looking for an angry matchup. As far as the weight difference, Though I consider myself a big man in a small world, (no miata, toyota spyder, or MR2 for ME, no shoes at the mall, no pants off the rack, no shirts off the rack)... I am not the biggest one in my family. I have MUCH bigger cousins (ex pro football), even my grandfather is taller than I am.

My point is, you never know whos gonna be bigger and stronger until youre face to face, even when youre my size.

Having said that, my instructors have always been smaller than I. You never know whos got what skill, or how far they are willing to go for a win. Violence (when not protecting the family or friends families) is not my thing. Maybe too much "big dog" syndrome?

Lab testing today is stressful, but going well. So, things are looking good for the trip.

***ned

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 2:29pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Jenfucius
    i didn't say that, asshat! i suppose you go around fighting people that much bigger than you all the time!

wait for the video before you make any judgements, you ****-faced asslicker!
    Why would I wait for a video of two guys holding hands and pushing each other cumguzzling cock-conundrum!!??! And it's not my problem you're a fucking midget! You ass-hijacking ****** munch!

I Must Break You Now

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 2:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow we do have it easy since you already have a test. i looked through the website and if anyone is wondering why the link doesn't work is because there's a period at the end. so it seems like it's an actualy class with instructors, correct? it seems great though. how many people are in the club since the last time you went? what do you guys do there? i'm not sure what the multi-prupose room is but i'm guessing it's the room located in the basement of the sports complex?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing/muy thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i love it, Jenfucius starts a thread titled "Dear Puny Men" to make fun of people who don't waste their lives in the gym, then i find out he's roughly the same size i was when i was 14.

oh sweet irony...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2004 9:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok jenfucious, just out of curiosity how long a drive is stonybrook from the city? Do you know anthing about the colleges muay thai club? I hear its really good.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast