222399 Bullies, 4583 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 127
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. vigilus is offline
    vigilus's Avatar

    Infidel

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,294

    Posted On:
    5/13/2009 8:39pm


     Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was it one of the things where someone can't stop posting so they asked to be banned?

    Not sure how banning=purple belt.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it
  2. SFGOON is offline
    SFGOON's Avatar

    and humble, too!

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    5/13/2009 8:52pm


     Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's almost worth reading all 20 pages of this badboy:

    Facism=Communism? - Sociocide
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:
  3. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    5/13/2009 9:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, i've been thinking about this for the last day or so, and i think i might understand the concern with the LEO military community here. please let me know if i'm on the money.

    some could argue, that the info that would be discussed is already available, and therefor the forum should be open. under normal circumstances, i would agree. but this is bullshido.

    you can easily find TKD, wing chun, drunken hamster and other forms of bullshit martial arts anywhere, and there are plenty of cock stroking forums to discuss them in. but here, the bullshit gets cut cleanly in half and the real is separated from teh d34dly.

    if the same were applied to military and LEO topics, even if OSPEC is kept in proper check, the availability of the information discussed could lead to not so nice things.

    i'm not saying that i agree with this assesment, i'm just trying to see it from the perspective of those that would exclude me from the forum, and this is the best i got right now.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  4. adouglasmhor is offline
    adouglasmhor's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,496

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 5:01am


     Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we should ahve a Military only forum, with nobody non military allowed even to view.


    Only there can we relax and discuss things like how it really feels to kill a baby then rape it's screaming hysterical mother in front of her family before burnig down their village. I don't know why guys like Hedgehogy would want to read about that anyway, vicarious thrill seeking if you ask me.




    Note there may be a fair bit of sarcasm in the above post.
  5. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 11:24am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was in the military, can i have a tag to play in the treefort?

    ok, so maybe my military experience means that i accedentally joined the canadian navy while i was the opening act for the new kids on the block "step by step" world tour back in '89, but it counts right????
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  6. BadUglyMagic is offline
    BadUglyMagic's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    393

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 12:00pm


     Style: slackerjitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    some could argue, that the info that would be discussed is already available, and therefor the forum should be open. under normal circumstances, i would agree. but this is bullshido.

    if the same were applied to military and LEO topics, even if OSPEC is kept in proper check, the availability of the information discussed could lead to not so nice things.

    i'm not saying that i agree with this assesment, i'm just trying to see it from the perspective of those that would exclude me from the forum, and this is the best i got right now.
    An idea for the first LEO thread:

    Traffic Stops: Using routine traffic stops as pretext for drug search. How physical posturing with directed questioning and nonanswers may be used to gain agreement for vehicle search.

    Is this what some people do not need to know?
  7. rw4th is offline
    rw4th's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,022

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 12:14pm


     Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    i was in the military, can i have a tag to play in the treefort?

    ok, so maybe my military experience means that i accedentally joined the canadian navy while i was the opening act for the new kids on the block "step by step" world tour back in '89, but it counts right????
    It was probably while you were a back stage fluffer on the Village People "In the Navy" reunion tour. Something about all the "seamen" probably really appealed to you.
    <insert witty comment>
  8. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 5:58pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadUglyMagic View Post
    An idea for the first LEO thread:

    Traffic Stops: Using routine traffic stops as pretext for drug search. How physical posturing with directed questioning and nonanswers may be used to gain agreement for vehicle search.

    Is this what some people do not need to know?
    went right for the jugular didn't you buddy????
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  9. SFGOON is offline
    SFGOON's Avatar

    and humble, too!

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 9:29pm


     Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadUglyMagic View Post
    An idea for the first LEO thread:

    Traffic Stops: Using routine traffic stops as pretext for drug search. How physical posturing with directed questioning and nonanswers may be used to gain agreement for vehicle search.

    Is this what some people do not need to know?
    How's about good backup weapons and ways to deploy and conceal them, moves experienced felons are using to defeat high-risk handcuffing techniques, how to recognize when someone is concealing a weapon during a traffic stop, that sort of ****.

    The sort of info that could be life or death to officers but is useless to the average man on the street.

    Honestly - the sort of info I'd be hesitant to share even with the military guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:
  10. Lu Tze is offline

    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    5,018

    Posted On:
    5/14/2009 9:54pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON View Post
    How's about good backup weapons and ways to deploy and conceal them, moves experienced felons are using to defeat high-risk handcuffing techniques, how to recognize when someone is concealing a weapon during a traffic stop, that sort of ****.

    The sort of info that could be life or death to officers but is useless to the average man on the street.

    Honestly - the sort of info I'd be hesitant to share even with the military guys.
    Surely there are better sources for this information than "maybe someone might post it on a random un-LEO-related website"?
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.