Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 3:28am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean is there some kind of international brotherhood of warriors thing going on where we've all heard the screams of the dying and looked into the eyes of teenagers with the eyes of old men or is it just for Amerikan and possibly British servicepeople to mutually eat each other's assholes out in a dank room?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 6:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    I mean is there some kind of international brotherhood of warriors thing going on where we've all heard the screams of the dying and looked into the eyes of teenagers with the eyes of old men or is it just for Amerikan and possibly British servicepeople to mutually eat each other's assholes out in a dank room?

This is for LEOs too you know? And yes, there is. As much as it pisses off everyone else, military and LEOs have done things and been through things that you will only understand if you have been there and done that. Everyone says, I could do that. Or why did they do that... If you have been through the same situation, you would understand.

If you haven't, don't quesiton my motives. In this forum, we can talk about that stuff without having someone come behind us and start talking about how we aren't human, or don't respect human rights, or some stupid **** like that.

Question me if you have been there, shut up if you haven't.

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 7:46am

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DT, you're arguing with someone who thinks Somali Pirates are

"desperate, starving fishermen" and just trying to "feed their godforsaken seaside village". His answer to pirates is to "let them fucking have the cargo."

Hedgehogey, yes if you join the Cuban army you can join the forum, you just go ahead an let us know when you've put on that sexy uniform okay? Contractor? Sure man. Hell do you have an airsoft gun? That works too.
    Last edited by vigilus; 5/09/2009 7:50am at .
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:34am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are two kinds of people in the world, bayonets and skirts.

You can guess what they mean, but one thing is certain. Hedge is a skirt. A verbose, oversensitive, ill-informed skirt. The very worst kind.

Being both a military veteran and police officer, I fully support a forum where skirts like him are not allowed to come and drop their smelly skirt-turds on great discussions.

I will use that forum to teach you guys the secrets of systema without unwanted interventions from skirts. Like Hedgehogey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You sound like a foaming-at-the-mouth-loon out of Dr. Strangelove.
    Sometimes, we put Ricin in the Cocaine. :ninja7:

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:52am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON View Post
    I will use that forum to teach you guys the secrets of systema without unwanted interventions from skirts. Like Hedgehogey.
    This is the sort of thing I had in mind when I said "I'd honestly love it if folks like SFGOON and Gezere took up residence there." I hate to sound like I'm nuthugging, but I've greatly enjoyed your contributions to many threads over the years. Hell, I still laugh fairly loudly when I'm reminded of the infamous "sleeping bag full of anvils."

You are articulate, knowledgeable, experienced, and you have an intriguing perspective which makes for funny jokes and adds an appreciable depth to more serious posts. In other words, you're exactly the sort of person I'd like to see populating the subforum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 3:41pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most of the objections seems to be focused on the issue of a false sense of security a closed forum would give when posting sensitive information, not to mention the exchanged of this information to military/LEO individuals of other countries. This point is null in the fact that people will NOT be posting OPSEC fracturing information on this locked forum (Trust me if I see it I will point it out for deletion, one of my additional duties at work is an Operations Group OPSEC coordinator so I am good at catching these things.)

At this point one might ask why, if there is not sensitive operational information being passed, would we need the forum to be private to only Military/LEO types (and selective invites)? This is because there is indeed a brotherhood of sorts between these individuals no matter what service or country they spend a part of their life protecting. I have friends on both the civilian and military/LEO front. The strange fact is I can sit back, crack open a beer and have a much deeper conversation about certain issues with a fellow service member who I had only just meet then I could with my best friend from middle school.

Sure I can tell my civilian friend how I had to watch my brothers (in arms) die on high quality live video because I was too low ranking (and at the time too afraid to say **** the chain of command when needed) for a commander to take my Intel advice over that of a Captain and I would get sympathy. From a military/LEO brother I would get that, advice, understanding of my position and the ability to talk in more detail without attacks from various non-understanding ignorant individuals and the comfort of knowing they think with a similar mindset as I do. (As SFGOON said Bayonnets v skirts, or as Dave Grossman says Sheep, Wolves and SheepDogs.)

The again there are various things that should be shared with our civilian patriots, at that's what the Armory would still be for I believe.

Some things can only be understood by fellow Sheepdogs, no matter how much we love you sheep...

**** wolves.
    Last edited by Trek; 5/09/2009 3:47pm at .

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The irony of you self conscious ultra-individuals proposing this mutual backslapping circle jerk is staggering.

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey SFGOON, remember when you accused me of being a drug mule?

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:40pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm hyper jealous of you guys because I always wanted to do those things but was too much of a ***** to make the cut
    Fixed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/09/2009 8:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vorpal is now my hero.
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 111213 LastLast