Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Style
    Traditional Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

1st guy passing out on me

Did the front scissor choke on someone yesterday who passed out. I have to say that although i think this is hilarious now as the guy couldn't even remember coming to class when he came to, we were both equally freaked out by the experience. My opponent seemed to be convulsing and i thought he was having some kind of fit. Is this normal? The instructor said this hardly ever happens from this choke and it was a slow choke as my grip wasn't deep enough and i had to really work for it

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scissor choke? What kind of gay ass **** is your "Sensei" teaching you? Let me guess, you fucking made it up and you were really choking your chicken and you passed out.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Scissor choke? What kind of gay ass **** is your "Sensei" teaching you? Let me guess, you fucking made it up and you were really choking your chicken and you passed out.

See, I was going to post something like this but didnt want to encourage this noobie troll.

Damn you.

I call shenanigans. ban plz.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's referring to a grip. Maybe it's not a leg scissor choke but your vanilla basic course first lesson collar choke?
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Style
    Traditional Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sorry, i thought this was the one section i could post in without people acting like immature dickheads. obviously i'm inexperienced as you can see at looking at my post. I was unsure what the choke was called so i looked it up on this site http://www.ultimatejujitsu.com/learn...ke-guard.shtml

All i wanted was information from the more experienced as to whether this is the normal reaction of someone when they pass out

Style
    Traditional Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On 2nd thoughts and having looked through the posts on this forum i'm not interested in advice or discussion with a bunch of pack mentality, cowardly, cocky fuckwits who only jump on their cum-encrusted keyboards to have a go at the inexperienced or anyone who dares to study anything verging on an artform instead of raining down your wifebeating fists on your opponent like a dumb ape.
    **** you/Farewell

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, sensitive much?

How the **** are you learning traditional Jujitsu and calling that the scissor choke? Damn, seriously. Oh, he's gone? Damn. I feel so bad. (insert sarcastic tone right here)

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DomN8 View Post
    On 2nd thoughts and having looked through the posts on this forum i'm not interested in advice or discussion with a bunch of pack mentality, cowardly, cocky fuckwits who only jump on their cum-encrusted keyboards to have a go at the inexperienced or anyone who dares to study anything verging on an artform instead of raining down your wifebeating fists on your opponent like a dumb ape.
    **** you/Farewell
    A dumb ape I may be but at least I know enough to tap when I'm getting choked unconscious.

Style
    Traditional Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, sensitive much?

How the **** are you learning traditional Jujitsu and calling that the scissor choke? Damn, seriously. Oh, he's gone? Damn. I feel so bad. (insert sarcastic tone right here)

I dont even understand that grammatical nightmare of a question. You should change this site to Cuntshido and you can have another pathetic tag up the top that says 4th Dan ****.
    I'm calling it what i've been taught, if thats wrong then you would think that a site intent in seperating the bullshit from MA would set me straight instead of driving me away on my 1st post.

I'm genuinely ashamed of myself for getting pissed off at this today and for posting again. So be happy that you do have a talent in firing people up. You are truly a 4th dan ****.

Style
    Traditional Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bornsceptic View Post
    A dumb ape I may be but at least I know enough to tap when I'm getting choked unconscious.

Yeah me too, just not my opponent apparently

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last