We won't be 100% until June 27th. We're going to be having a special grand opening seminar that weekend.
So are you okay with us doing this at your place then Omega?
Or can someone pony up a location here in San Diego?
If we delay a week then I am out of town and thus unable to attend, which would be unfortunate b/c when I come back later on in the month, I have zero free time in my schedule as well until I leave for overseas again.
Got it, thank you very much. Starting new thread for attendance roll call.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO