Posted On:
    6/10/2009 10:54pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotD View Post
    hello,
    Um I'm Dustin Prescott, the one in question. and jong park is thee school i work and study at.
    our business number is 716-695-3552, and our head schools website is jongpark.com.
    I myself am a certified TKD instructor, under Master David Thiele. I am currently and instructor in training for Comabat Sambo and am taking over the sambo program at Jong Park, North Tonawanda Division.
    I trained Sambo under Robert Burg. One of the youngest certified blackbelts under the USCSF. which we are members of, regardless of the state of the orginization. Robert Burg was taught, trained under and tested by Vincent Ornelas.
    our credentials add up. Currently our Adault Combat sambo class is down for revision and a new curriculam. Hopefully the class will be ready to start up again this fall, our only current sambo class is a kids to teen sport sambo curriculam.
    if any of you are interested in training or grappling for a day just contact us. I am always happy to work with other martial artists in the persuit of knowledge. hopefully you will learn as much from me as i could learn from you.
    thankyou,
    Dustin Prescot, JPTKD.
    Is there a website for USCSF?

If I am ever up north, I would love to come by and train with you guys. No egos, just friendly cross training. Let us know when your adult class is up and running please. I would be more than happy to train and write a review here for folks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2009 11:04pm

Style: naginata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um I'm Dustin Prescott, the one in question. and jong park is thee school i work and study at.
    There's a TKD school of the same name here in Toronto. Are you affiliated with them, or is the name just a coincidence?

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 7:19am

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was wondering if the sambo program was being revamped because of a lack of interest. That seems to be a recurring theme in the good old buffalo area.

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 9:59am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello, I am Dustin Prescott.
    yes, the one that seems to be in question. I heard that there was posts about me and my school on this forum, so i joined.
    to start, Im a Sambo Instructor in training. for business purposes I am listed as an instructor. None of whats listed is BS. Jong Park is a large orginization of schools. jongpark.com. thats the website for our head school. I am a certified instructor of ITF style TKD trhough David Theile and Jong Soo Park. as for sambo I have been trainging for years under Robert Burg. the youngest black belt in Combat Sambo in NY, maybe the United states. He is a fenominal martial artist. he trained and recieved his Black Belt under Master Ornelas from california. all of our credentials are legit. right now we are redeveloping a curriculam for an adult Combat Sambo class. for right now the only sambo class we offer is for kids, young teens and its sport sambo. Im taking over the sambo program at jong park, with the help of Bob Burg, Mr. Ornelas and Mr. Thiele.
    here is my aim screen name : Pray4plagues1989.
    if anyone wants to talk or whatever, hit me up. and if any of you are in the are, and want to meet up to grapple or train, please dont hesitate. I am always happy to work with people. and if any of you are interested, and are seasoned grapplers please do contact me. hopefully i could learn from you and you hopefully will walk away learning soemthing from me.
    thanks you,
    Dustin Prescott
    You know I just re read my first set of postings, did you? Never mind, I don't think you're coming back, I'll go find you.

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 3:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ITF TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by futabachan View Post
    There's a TKD school of the same name here in Toronto. Are you affiliated with them, or is the name just a coincidence?
    yes that is our head school. master park is a title holder and one of the best to ever train under General Choi.
    i suggest going to that school, no sambo program though!

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 3:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Mac View Post
    I was wondering if the sambo program was being revamped because of a lack of interest. That seems to be a recurring theme in the good old buffalo area.
    no no, the sambo program is being organized to be more user, teacher and mixed martial arts friendly. we get too many calls, for adults. which is usually a business blessing, haha. we just want to be more friendly to a larger range of grappling styles. it also gives me more time to train and hone my combat sambo, hahaha.

Posted On:
    6/15/2009 2:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Is there a website for USCSF?

If I am ever up north, I would love to come by and train with you guys. No egos, just friendly cross training. Let us know when your adult class is up and running please. I would be more than happy to train and write a review here for folks.
    that would be great. too many guys, ive found especially grapplers have huge egos and constantly feel the need to prove something. Im just a martial arts student, haha. Id appreciate training with another martial artist, anytime. i am here just to learn!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234