Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Artemis BJJ Co-Founder/Instructor

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 9:35am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Artemis BJJ | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Bristol Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm. Checking with my gf, looks like I'm fairly busy over August: I think the best weekend for me would be 5th September.

Of course, that's just me - plenty of other people who I imagine would find July/August convenient.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 9:36am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool, Well Waqi knows some of us (I have only met him a few times) and so does JK. Actually i heard Waqi recently got his purple so say congrats to him from Milford Ju-jitsu when you see him.

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 10:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slideyfoot View Post
    Hmm. Checking with my gf, looks like I'm fairly busy over August: I think the best weekend for me would be 5th September.

Of course, that's just me - plenty of other people who I imagine would find July/August convenient.
    I'm really not fussed mate I'm just throwing dates out here to make people respond and tell me when does and doesn't suit them. So current working date is now 5th september unless anyone is going to say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by cam4276
    Cool, Well Waqi knows some of us (I have only met him a few times) and so does JK. Actually i heard Waqi recently got his purple so say congrats to him from Milford Ju-jitsu when you see him.
    Ah cool, Wacky will definitely be at the TD so you can get a roll in with him.

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 5:49am

Style: Les Mills Bodycombat™

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell Wacky I said congrats too. I hope to make it over this time as I really regreted missing the last one

Still digging on James Brown

Posted On:
    4/13/2009 6:01pm

Style: BJJ & Judo (1k)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    19th of June is Midsommar here in Sweden so no no on that weekend. In fact you should all come here then.

July looks quite good for me.

Posted On:
    4/14/2009 1:37pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm good to go from around July 13th onwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Posted On:
    4/19/2009 2:59pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bump - people with non flexible schedules need to chime in and narrow down the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2009 5:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moose, are you Mark C? I was in QUB last week for Rodrigo but you wern't there. Actually i was interested in seeing what level he thought i was at but apparently he cant grade any of us since we are not affiliated...:sad1:

A few of the guys from my club who are interested in coming will be overseas training from August 13 to September 8 so if that is when we do this they wont make it. I will hopefully bring a heap of guys with me (hopefully 8 or 9).

Late September or early November would suit me best as it would allow those guys to come. One of the guys is hoping to get his brown so it might be worth waiting for... (I cant gaurantee he will come as he has an awkward work schedule)
    Last edited by cam4276; 7/10/2009 5:23am at .

Posted On:
    7/10/2009 5:23am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah that's me. I wasn't there because I live in Dublin :P I was at both his seminars here.

Originally I had no plans whatsoever for the summer so it didn't make any difference to me - so i asked people to give dates at to when suited them but there wasn't really enough consensus.

However now Wacky and I are going to Brazil for the first 3 weeks of september, so it looks like late september or early october would suit best. Having said that it's now a case of me needing people to name dates rather than the other way round - any time after september should be fine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2009 5:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, throwing it out there.

The Euro Mega is October 3 so we need to avoid that by a good bit so poeple can come to both.

How about October 31?

If you dont care about clashing with them we could do September 26
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast