Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/25/2013 9:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: free style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can tell you as a Martial Artist with 23 years of training in a diverse mix of styles, that Master Bob Moran is %100 legitimate. I have taken many private leasons from him and am extreemly grateful to have had the privalage of training with him. Not only did I learn a lot of techniques that were new to me but he also showed me ways to fine tune the techniques that I had learned from other schools. If you are skeptical about Master Morans claims, take a trip over to his school in Belmont, MA and buy yourself a one hour private leason. Its worth every penny. Oh and don't forget to call him "Master Moron" while your standing in front of him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 12:09am

Style: aikido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, nice necro.

We find your one post very convincing. No really, we do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 1:17am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    martialsciences, you mention 23 years training, could you give a bit of detail on what styles, when, with whom, etc.?

It'd provide a bit of context to your opinion on the matter at hand (well...the matter that was at hand 4 years ago).

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 2:20am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the Necro, this thread is so full of win. Master Moron indeed.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 4:21am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by martialsciences View Post
    I can tell you as a Martial Artist with 23 years of training in a diverse mix of styles, that Master Bob Moran is %100 legitimate. I have taken many private leasons from him and am extreemly grateful to have had the privalage of training with him. Not only did I learn a lot of techniques that were new to me but he also showed me ways to fine tune the techniques that I had learned from other schools. If you are skeptical about Master Morans claims, take a trip over to his school in Belmont, MA and buy yourself a one hour private leason. Its worth every penny. Oh and don't forget to call him "Master Moron" while your standing in front of him.
    Why do you taste like a troll ?

Anyway, what if anything else can you tell us about his system? What is your favorite technique or counter he teaches ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 6:06am

Style: Kickboxing/MuaiThai (new)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Why do you taste like a troll ?

Anyway, what if anything else can you tell us about his system? What is your favorite technique or counter he teaches ?
    Did you not see the key chain? The key chain says it all!

And to Mr. Necrothread;
    I'd like to know more about the pressure point system; and how if and I quote from one of his youtube videos '... we do not practice pressure points on students. You can do permanent damage.' one would train in pressure points and know their effectiveness without any practice of application. What techniques did he use to show you these pressure points and their effectiveness?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 8:10am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martialscience, what is "Master" Moran a master of? His web site lists no specific martial arts credentials. I assume, since he claims to improve on (or "supercharge") BJJ, that he is a BJJ expert?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 8:47am

Style: Hawaiian Kempo, MMA, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by martialsciences View Post
    I wish I lived in Maryland, because I would love to see this Count Dante wannabe in action. Get over yourself.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    5/26/2013 12:05pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTeefa View Post
    Can anybody verify this claim?
    A quick google search gives me nothing.
    NAGA keeps incredible records, no one with that name has ever competed for them with that spelling.

You can see all of the top 3 for each division for each competition all the way back to 2002 on their website. There are three Corriveau's that have competed, Abby, Daniel, and Brett.
    Brett was 16 years old in 2012 and trains at Roberto Traven.
    Daniel WAS the Middleweight 1st place winner in the Intermediate no-gi division in 2012, he also placed 3rd in the blue belt division at that time.

So, if this guy is actually Daniel, then it's sort of true.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123