Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 4:03am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Master Moran, supercharging BJJ

This guy probably deserves a full on MABS style lynching, but I want to be able to refer to him as "Master Moron" so this is going to be a ymas thread.
    Anyways, Master Moron has a site, www.bushidoproductions.com, and a youtube channel aptly named "The Zankwack channel" www.youtube.com/zankwack it's worth checking out for some lulz.

Most interesting is that Master Moron has done a complete nine dvd series on how to supercharge you brazilian jiu-jitsu with pressure points.
    American Pressure POint Self Defense System

This video tape series, featured in the "Product Review" section of the April/May edition of FightSport Magazine (page 98), shows you how to use the American Pressure Point Self Defense System to execute escapes, transitions, and submissions while ground fighting. It features North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, N.I.P.P.A. President Master Bob Moran, and Sensei Mike Radzicki. Use these tapes to take your ground fighting to a new level!

Supercharging Brazillian Ju Jitsu with Pressure Points

Introduction
    This tape is an introduction to "supercharging" Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with pressure points. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. Among the topics covered are escapes from well-known jiu-jitsu situations, transitions from stalemates, and pressure point submissions. This tape is approximately 60 minutes in length.

Escapes from the Mount
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to escape when your opponent has you in the mounted position. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 45 minutes in length.

Techniques from the Guard
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to get an opponent into the guard position, escape from the guard position, submit him from the guard position, and/or provoke a transition to a submission from the guard position. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 34 minutes in length.

Counters to Takedowns
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to take your opponent to the ground. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 40 minutes in length.

Transitions and Submissions from the Mount
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to transition out of a stalemate and/or submit your opponent from the mounted position. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 56 minutes in length.

Preventing Side Control
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to escape when your opponent has you in side control. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 60 minutes in length.

Transitions and Submissions from the Guard
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to transition out of a stalemate and/or submit your opponent from the guard position. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 48 minutes in length.

Transitions and Submissions with the Triangle
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to supercharge applications of the triangle choke. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 45 minutes in length.

Leg Attacks
    This tape focuses on using pressure points to attack your opponent's legs. It stars North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor. This tape is approximately 58 minutes in length and is an excellent companion to our Kenpo Foot and Leg Attacks Made Easy, Toe Kick Training Tape #1, and Toe Kick Training Tape #2 tapes.

Nine Tape Set
    This is the complete set of Supercharging Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with Pressure Points video tapes. They feature North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau, Master Robert Moran, President of the National Institute of Pressure Point Arts, and Sensei Mike Radzicki, a certified N.I.P.P.A. pressure point instructor.
    If you buy the videos separately they will only set you back $34.95 or you can snatch up the whole set while its hot for only $189.95 and don't forget to pick up one of Master Moron's awesome self defense keychains!

Can anybody verify this claim?
    North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau
    A quick google search gives me nothing.

Next time my coach has me in mount I think I'll try pinching his femmoral (sp?) artery and see what happens :violent1:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 4:17am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got this mount escape technique where you rip out your opponent's endocrine system

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 4:19am

Style: Jiu Jits, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol nice find man, I learnt some pressure point fighting when I was pretending to be a ninjer, funnily enough it has not helped my Jiu Jitsu.

Maybe I should buy this guys videos.

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 4:28am

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoTeefa View Post
    Next time my coach has me in mount I think I'll try pinching his femmoral (sp?) artery and see what happens :violent1:

Careful now...

I tried that a while ago to a mate of mine and time stopped. I'm actually three days older than I should be because it took me that long to figure out how to undo it.

No seriously.

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 4:34am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From http://www.fcfighter.com/taikaicr.htm
    NO GI Senior Light Weight (174.9 & Under) 35 to 45 YRS

1st Alex Lapinski Maxercise

2nd Mark Corriveau Auburn BJJ

3rd Amando Carigo Trident

From http://www.uskba.com/03_05.htm
    In another 2 round (five minutes a round) MMA bout in the Super Welterweight division, JOE LAUZON (Reality Self Defense) and MARK CORRIVEAU (Auburn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) did battle. Lauzon came in with a 2-1 record while Corriveau came in with a 2-0 record. Lauzon was impressive as he came out throwing everything but the kitchen sink. Corriveau might have been taken by surprise as this fight was offense and no defense. The fight quickly went to the canvas with Lauzon pounding away and opening a welt over Corriveau's eye. Corriveau, an excellent MMA fighter, was no match for Lauzon this night. The end came at quickly when the referee waved his hands that the fight was over. The winner at 2:40 of Round 1 ...Joe Lauzon.

-----------

My judo coach often shows us places we can poke and prod while doing groundwork that can help make openings, or give that extra bit of leverage, but I can't imagine there's enough of that stuff to warrant a whole video series. It's a real shame he doesn't have any samples of the series, as I'd love to know how the production qualities compare to his youtube stuff.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 7:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Camera-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just watched one of his sai videos on the yoo-toob. As a person who larped through many years of traditional japanese Ryu Kuy Kobujutsu - I can say that this isn't even good larping. BAD LARPING! BAD KITTY! NO KITTY, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY CHICKEN LARP TENDE....

Sorry, I don't know what happened there.

[edit]:

I am sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYypI...eature=channel
    Very sad.

[\edit]
    Last edited by Soulrebel; 3/31/2009 7:23am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 7:36am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    North American Grappling Association Middleweight Champion Mark Corriveau
    This doesn't even mean anything. I don't believe NAGA has any titles. They have a spearate fight promotion. If you want to dig http://www.nagafighter.com
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 8:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sounds like they trying to find shortcuts instead of using
    correct BJJ techniques to escape the positions.

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 8:09am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how the guy just collapses...right...pure bs....

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    3/31/2009 11:00am

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 100xobm View Post
    Careful now...

I tried that a while ago to a mate of mine and time stopped. I'm actually three days older than I should be because it took me that long to figure out how to undo it.

No seriously.
    You didn't go all 'Benjamin Button' ?
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast