solves problems with violence supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

recording studio gear - mixer, effects, compression

i am selling some of my music production gear, as i no longer use certain items.

1) yamaha 01v digital mixer with adat card. $450 (have original box)
    2) lexicon mpx100 effects unit $120 (have original box)
    3) RNC1773 "really nice compressor" $100

i will post photos of these items soon. they all work fine.

i could mail them, but of course would prefer someone local to nyc who can come get them from me.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I might be interested in the Comp. Now about your Dance Hall collection...
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    I might be interested in the Comp. Now about your Dance Hall collection...
    they are nice analog compressors, but i have 2 and don't need them anymore.

the dance hall collection is not for sale!
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keeping eye posted on this thread.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the mixer is still unsold.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my opinion the prices are a little overestimated!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosatanas View Post
    so are you going to make an offer, or did you just want to make a douchebag comment?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosatanas View Post
    Well they ARE year old starting prices. douche.