221369 Bullies, 4082 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. hondathan is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17

    Posted On:
    3/01/2009 3:34pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Another IIF semantics battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    Damn straight there, man.

    In an ocean of darkness I was lost in the night
    til I came through the darkness to the ocean of light
    for the light it is holy and the light it is free
    and I'm walking in the glory of the light, said he.
    damn......is that you in your profile pic??
  2. CrackFox is online now
    CrackFox's Avatar

    You have to work the look.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bat Country
    Posts
    3,014

    Posted On:
    3/01/2009 4:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hondathan View Post
    damn......is that you in your profile pic??
    Yes, fug is really Brigitte Fucking Bardot.
  3. hondathan is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17

    Posted On:
    3/01/2009 4:21pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Another IIF semantics battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Yes, fug is really Brigitte Fucking Bardot.
    how the **** must i smell that??........i dont know that girl in the photo
  4. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,850

    Posted On:
    3/01/2009 9:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, how I'd love to be Brigitte at 17...


    She is the most famous French actress of the last century
    Here she is ten years later

    and here she is today, and before you say anything, she's not bad for 76 years old, eh?
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 3/01/2009 9:14pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  5. hondathan is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17

    Posted On:
    3/02/2009 6:26am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    Oh, how I'd love to be Brigitte at 17...


    She is the most famous French actress of the last century
    Here she is ten years later

    and here she is today, and before you say anything, she's not bad for 76 years old, eh?
    actually the name does ring a bell..............and damn shes fine..(in the first pic offcourse)
  6. Pony6662 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11

    Posted On:
    3/04/2009 4:03pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    HAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by hondathan View Post
    damn......is that you in your profile pic??
    Come now man you must be joking you must have shurely known its not her!!! LOL
  7. jucedupp is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town ZA
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    3/30/2009 3:26am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GJJ Newbie / TKD Brown4

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Another IIF semantics battle.

    Hondathan

    How many other Cape Town Sensei / Teachers / Instructors have you seen so many negative stories (especially as long as this and different posts) about in Bullshido.net?

    Is everybody just jealous of him? Is that it? Really? Or how would you explain the constant hammering he takes? Here and in Cape Town in general? Don't you think it might just possibly be deserved? Isn't it strange that if you walk into ANY dojo of ANY style and mention Cave's name, the eyebrows are raised? Even in the MA shops? How can just about every teacher/ instructor in Town have issues with him? If it was merely a case of jealousy wouldn't that jealousy extend to everyone else of every other style?

    Regarding my temperament, no, I am rather very much a pacifist. I do not go red in the face, unless it is due to exertion, when a younger and fitter opponent is tiring me out and tying me into a pretzel, which they do easily and often. Or when I am laughing my arse off. Read my posts. I do not claim mastery at anything. :). But if I did, you would be very welcome to ask me for proof of it and I would have to fork it out, wouldn't I? Especially if I wanted to charge people money for it... Just like a doctor has to display his medical certificate on request. Because he charges money and makes claims of skill.

    The place where I saw his students (well they claimed they were his teachers / students and they also had photos and a poster of him on the wall) was at the now defunct Taqa Sportswear dojo in Bellville. They were trying to kick the punching bags off their chains when I walked in. Huja. If they are not his students, then he has a problem, doesn't he? Because for some reason (and please give me a logical reason why they would do this and why he would allow it) people are then training under his name in some very public spaces and he knows nothing about it, to the point that they use his posters, actual photographs of him and them together as well as marketing material. And the shirts were on during training, which was relatively short but was off the rest of the time before and after which was significantly longer that the training. Very buff. Huja once again.

    Even if they were not his students, have you actually had a look at his marketing? Can you say misrepresentation? If you say Shihan and then list this art, that art, another art, without saying anything else, it means you are *saying* that you are *official Shihan* in those listed arts. If you have another or no rank in that art and do not explitly say so, you are lying by omission, are you not? Yes, I have a issue with him. He gives martial arts in SA a very low class, tappit, gomgat image. That is why I am unwilling to let it go. Because of things like this, people think that MA is for low intelligence, socially inept people without an iota of intelligence.

    By claiming ranks he does not have or cannot or is not willing to prove, he shows no respect for those guys who spend their lives *actually* perfecting their arts and truly earning their belts and Dan.

    Isn't he lying when he says he is a Shihan? He does not and has not ever, once, in person or on his website, produced a copy of any valid and recognised certification for all those arts that he claims te be Shihan in. He cannot simply assign himself rank he pleases, can he? Well, he probably could, but then you as his student and he himself will just have to be quiet and accept being called bullshido. And do not come to me and tell me that he does not claim to be shi-whatever in whatever art. Because that is the very definite impression all his marketing gives. That he is the Chuck of SA. And that he is Shihan "in all the arts listed below." He needs to explitly state his rank in every art or say "no rank." Otherwise, as a legal point, it is advertising misrepresentation. Full stop. If I advertise as a Civil Engineer, I have to be able to ante up my Degree(s), or am I talking k*k? PROVE IT.

    For once and all. Then please get a copy of his Aikido, BJJ etc etc etc certification(s) and write a big "sample only" through them and post them here. For EVERY art he claims to be a master in. If you or he can do that, I will post a public apology to him, you and every one of his students right here and in the Cape Argus as well, at my cost.

    But you know what? I can tell you RIGHT NOW that you are going to come up with some bullshit excuse not to, like "He does not have to prove anything to you or anyone else." Or somesuch. Because he is Bullshido. PROVE ME WRONG ON PAPER AND I WILL RETRACT AN APOLOGISE. It's just a couple of pieces of paper. SIMPLE. If not, accept that you have been called out on something and were unable to answer effectively. Then be quiet.

    Can you or he take up that challenge? I think not. In your defense of Cave here and elsewhere (you will notice I do not put the word Shihan in front, as I nor , I bet anyone else, has seen conclusive proof of it), you seem like you have a bit of a deity complex regarding Paul Cave. That is what one could call blind faith without proof, isn't it? Please. Prove me wrong so that I can shut the f*ck up about this. Fair?


    Kindest regards

    Jucedupp
  8. kickassfighter is offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5

    Posted On:
    3/30/2009 7:34am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dear Jucedupp

    I think you are busy making a CONMPLETE idiot of yourself. All your claims of aggression and I dont know what **** all is valid and legitimate for the Taqa dojo in Bellville. One thing you dont get is that Taqa is run by MIKE BERNADO and RICO HATTING. They have absolutely F&CKALL to do with Shihan Paul Cave and the NATIONAL MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY.

    So I would suggest an apology is very much in order. If you do not know your facts and you want to come on a public forum like this trying to disgrace another Martial Artist of whom you have NO KNOWLEDGE, it shows alot about your Bushido knowledge and "upbringing".

    If you can be the man to talk **** about someone, I would like to see if you are the man to apologise if you are wrong.

    I would add, that most of your claims regarding Taqa is true. Mike is not a Shihan and the other instructor there, Rico Hatting is one of the top cage fighters in South Africa and that is the way they trained there. They are not artists in the concept of studying and grading, but merely training to win fights. As a martial artist I will respect their way of training and will keep my opinion to myself.

    Lets see what type of martial artist are you.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,763

    Posted On:
    3/30/2009 9:17am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Another IIF semantics battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by jucedupp View Post

    But you know what? I can tell you RIGHT NOW that you are going to come up with some bullshit excuse not to, like "He does not have to prove anything to you or anyone else." Or somesuch. Because he is Bullshido. PROVE ME WRONG ON PAPER AND I WILL RETRACT AN APOLOGISE. It's just a couple of pieces of paper. SIMPLE. If not, accept that you have been called out on something and were unable to answer effectively. Then be quiet.

    Jucedupp
    You wrote an elaborate story with no paper proof. Yet, here you sit demanding paper proof?

    Ridiculous.
  10. jucedupp is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cape Town ZA
    Posts
    37

    Posted On:
    3/30/2009 9:28am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GJJ Newbie / TKD Brown4

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a fake...

    DUDE, ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS? How the flipping hell am I supposed to be able to supply paper proof of a story I was told? How would anyone be able to? Is that the extent of your deductive and reasoning skills? Is that honestly your best response? It was a story I told. It does not need proof. Why? Because I am not asking people to pay me a monthly fee to believe my story. Paul Cave is doing just that. I have no financial stake in any of this. I just care about people who are sincere about practising a martial art being ripped off and martial arts in SA thereby getting a crap name.

    The point is simply this:

    1. Paul Cave makes claims and charges MONEY on the basis of those claims.
    2. People have called him out on his claims.
    3. Nobody, not he nor his students or disciples can substantiate his claims.
    4. The substantiation of those claims come in the form of a paper certificate.
    5. This is the ACCEPTED way in which teachers prove their credentials.
    6. Why can't Paul Cave produce that and prove me and everyone else a liar?

    Answer that before you come to me with stupid "logic" and call me ridiculous. Geez. Please.

    Jucedupp
    Last edited by jucedupp; 3/30/2009 9:35am at .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.