Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 3:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pakua42 View Post
    Naszir, you are on the wrong board. That made too much sense. We are not here for reality. But thanks anyway . Before you know it, you'll be telling us professional wrestling is occasionally fake. Were just not that deep here.
    Hey know what **** YOU. Come on up in here and decide what "WE" are all about.
    Their are plenty of really deep mother fuckers up in here. This site is full of top notch advise its not all one huge fucking troll fest at the ass end of the internet.

Most of this site is actually fairly serious only a couple of sections are for the "lolz" so go **** yourself mister oh its Bullshido so its all one giant trolljob.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 3:22am

Style: Aiki, I-Chuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Tripp,

I am just seeing now your post on Silat here over 2 years later. May I ask a question? I was considering joining King Dragon Silat here in Florida, and I see it is the same one as in Michigan where you are. So J.J. is the head guy, then. I know you have probably never seen the teacher who studied under JJ here, but he would be MY teacher. Can you tell me why I should not begin my study of Silat with this organization. Feel free to PM me if that would be more appropriate, I see you dont have that feature. Thank you in advance for all your council. I dont know a thing about JJ ,the teacher here or any of the students in either state. The teacher here does not seem at all like a belligerent or anything but kind fellow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 3:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bakuma, the second video looked nothing, and I mean nothing of the silat Ive seen both in person and by real masters even on you tube. Looked like thai boxing or kickboxing of some sort. Never even saw a silat video that watered down.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 3:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

what????

Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Hey know what **** YOU. Come on up in here and decide what "WE" are all about.
    Their are plenty of really deep mother fuckers up in here. This site is full of top notch advise its not all one huge fucking troll fest at the ass end of the internet.

Most of this site is actually fairly serious only a couple of sections are for the "lolz" so go **** yourself mister oh its Bullshido so its all one giant trolljob.

I'm just making a joke and complimenting this articulate man. What is YOUR problem? How old are you anyway,using a picture of an old person as YOUR photo. Not right.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 3:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you complain to a moderator or administrator about uncalled for comments?

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 3:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm just making a joke and complimenting this articulate man. What is YOUR problem? How old are you anyway,using a picture of an old person as YOUR photo. Not right.
    Once again **** you. My problem are dip shits like you.
    Using a picture of an "old person" what the **** are you on about?
    That is A picture of me from when I was like 8 you fucking moron.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 5:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you complain to a moderator or administrator about uncalled for comments?
    0800-whaaaaaaaambulance.
    Someone will be there with you, shortly, just hang in there.

I like this 'lolz im retarded 53 year old trollljob hey how does this internet thingy work again lolol zomg' it is a refreshing take on the average trolls we get here.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 5:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Once again **** you. My problem are dip shits like you.
    Using a picture of an "old person" what the **** are you on about?
    That is A picture of me from when I was like 8 you fucking moron.
    I used to play kyukushon with a dude with white hair.
    I was about 11 at the time and the other dude 12 or 13, one time he KO-ed me with a sidekick to the jaw.
    Eversince white haired kids freak me out.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 6:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Send a registered letter and five hundred dollars in cash to JNP. This should be repeated on a monthly basis as JNP works on your issue. It will also help your case if you send bacon as well.

Posted On:
    9/27/2012 8:39am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear his strength borders on the unreal. One of my co-students in Miami where I met Uncle Bill / Willem D., took me aside in the seminar and told me that one day when asked to demonstrate his power he punched a huge long industrial size metal dumpster and moved it like 6 inches and the guy asking for the demo never saw it,thats how fast he hit or thats how high the other guy was.
    Amazing how unbelievable feats of strength like this never happen in front of a video camera, eh? A skinny little man punches a dumpster and moves it? Yeah, right. Y'know what's even funnier about that? I knew a former student of his, and he's mentioned deThouars punching and denting a dumpster, but never happened to mention moving it.