222075 Bullies, 3970 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 27
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. TSGIGOR is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    81

    Posted On:
    3/26/2009 8:24pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!



  2. ruptureclothing is offline

    Lightweight

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    394

    Posted On:
    3/26/2009 9:06pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
     Rupture Clothing: American Made MMA Gear and Apparel Style: Judo and BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, thanks for the pics, Igor!!

    Guys, for those who don't know him, I believe Igor is either Fedor's manager or PR rep. He's just trying to spread awareness about MMA in Russia. He actually called me about a week or so ago and we discussed this at length.

    Russia is a developing market for MMA, but the sport is absolutely blowing up there.

    Igor, when you get my package, I expect some training pictures from the M-1 camp with your fighters wearing Rupture Fightwear :). I also sent some of the Rupture/Bullshido clothing, so this board will be well represented.

    How is Fedor doing? Please tell him thank you for the autographed photo, it is framed and hanging on my wall :).

    Spasiba,

    Nick
  3. honest_truth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    608

    Posted On:
    3/26/2009 9:11pm


     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So we have another excuse to fight now, awesome.
  4. TSGIGOR is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    81

    Posted On:
    3/27/2009 1:04am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruptureclothing View Post
    Hey, thanks for the pics, Igor!!

    Guys, for those who don't know him, I believe Igor is either Fedor's manager or PR rep. He's just trying to spread awareness about MMA in Russia. He actually called me about a week or so ago and we discussed this at length.

    Russia is a developing market for MMA, but the sport is absolutely blowing up there.

    Igor, when you get my package, I expect some training pictures from the M-1 camp with your fighters wearing Rupture Fightwear :). I also sent some of the Rupture/Bullshido clothing, so this board will be well represented.

    How is Fedor doing? Please tell him thank you for the autographed photo, it is framed and hanging on my wall :).

    Spasiba,

    Nick
    Hi Nick! and Hi guys!
    Fedor now in Stary Oskol.
    In some days, leaves in Kislovodsk, together with Red Devil Team, on training gathering.
    Alex, tomorrow fights in Rostov-na-Don.

    http://www.valetudo.ru/index.php?opt...:mma&Itemid=48

    We wait Rupture/Bullshido clothing!!!
    I have a question. I cannot insert avatar. Why?
    Thank You
    Igor
  5. 265lbsfist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211

    Posted On:
    3/27/2009 1:46am


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool pics!

    I expect Russia and Eastern Europe to dominate MMA in virtually all weightclasses in the years to come due to their great wrestling, judo, boxing, sambo and kickboxing pedigrees.
  6. TSGIGOR is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    81

    Posted On:
    3/27/2009 1:53am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 265lbsfist View Post
    Cool pics!

    I expect Russia and Eastern Europe to dominate MMA in virtually all weightclasses in the years to come due to their great wrestling, judo, boxing, sambo and kickboxing pedigrees.
    We hope for it, despite of crisis. If the information on a life and development MMA in Russia will be necessary, address. Is always glad to help!
  7. 265lbsfist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211

    Posted On:
    3/27/2009 2:28am


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TSGIGOR View Post
    We hope for it, despite of crisis. If the information on a life and development MMA in Russia will be necessary, address. Is always glad to help!
    I hope for the continued growth of the sport in Russia too. I believe your fighters might very well be the future of our sport.

    Myself I'm training with John Olav Einemo here in Norway so I'm fortunate enough to have one of the top technical HW's as my sparring partner and instructor.

    But any info on the Russian/Eastern European MMA scene is appreciated. For us Western Euros it's really hard to access the Cyrillic language sites.
  8. selfcritical is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    2,428

    Posted On:
    3/27/2009 7:37am


     Style: Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought pankration rules were supposed to be safer/more restrictive than MMA rules to encourage amateur fighting? (I also thought that Combat Sambo already serves this role of safe fighter development in russia). I saw those guys punching each other in the face, which I definitely thought was a no-no in modern pankration.
  9. AMF is offline
    AMF's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Dantes Inferno
    Posts
    770

    Posted On:
    3/27/2009 10:13am


     Style: Fitness-Fu and Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool video, quick question though;

    Are there no leg/ankle locks allowed in the competition?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.