Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 3:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by huge View Post
    You're okay with them teaching obviously flawed ideas about how to defend oneself? Insane or not, they have real potential to hurt other people with their garbage. They charge people money to learn to, essentially, stand there while a crazed attacker charges at them. I can't imagine a worse lesson to learn. Seriously, **** those guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    All it takes for bullshit to propagate is for good martial artists to do nothing.

I started training in the 1980's - we do not want to see that Dark Age return.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I know. Why should ANYBODY, making spurious claims or outright lies, be called on their BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I don't see why gravity felt the need to "own" so many early attempts at flying machines.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    Yeah, gravity, stop being such a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    This is some weird fucking reasoning, bro.
    Look at all of those douchebag unintelligent assholes.

Oh wait, I forgot one:

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    Maybe so. And I appreciate that you are actually discussing the issue with me, rather than telling me that I'm whiney and that I shouldn't post my comments about this video that was posted before I even knew what Bullshido.net was. You could have just been an asshole like "It is Fake," but that's the easy douchebag way out. Instead, you provided me with another point of view, as a sane and intelligent person would do.
    Not only did you get multiple smartass responses, you only became butt-hurt at mine. I won't mention how a douchebag asshole, named Charles Brown, equated this video to one that people thought contained a murder.

Oops
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/28/2013 3:45pm at .

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor
    New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 4:07pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look at all of those douchebag unintelligent assholes.

Oh wait, I forgot one:

Not only did you get multiple smartass responses, you only became butt-hurt at mine. I won't mention how a douchebag asshole, named Charles Brown, equated this video to one that people thought contained a murder.

Oops
    If you can't see the difference between those replies and yours, there is something wrong with you (but I already knew that). Contrary to what you've accused me of, I'm not at all averse to disagreement or criticism. But, you have added nothing to the conversation except ****. You jumped on me from the get go for commenting on an old video that I saw for the first time. From there, it was all downhill. Go back and read your comments.

As far as the "equating this video to one.....," I made it clear that I was exaggerating to make a point. But, you saw fit to leave that out for some reason. Hey, whatever it takes to make yourself look better, big man.

Notice how I've had no problems with anybody on here besides you? Notice how many people you seem to have problems with? Do you notice anything?

Titanium laced beauty

Style: 
    BJJ, wrestling

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 4:25pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Notice how I've had no problems with anybody on here besides you? Notice how many people you seem to have problems with? Do you notice anything?
    He's doing his job as a staff member. People who are sensitive to some degree tend to have a problem with him due to his slightly caustic delivery.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 4:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you can't see the difference between those replies and yours, there is something wrong with you (but I already knew that). Contrary to what you've accused me of, I'm not at all averse to disagreement or criticism.
    If you do not see the similarity, you fail at the verbal judo you claim in your style field.
    But, you have added nothing to the conversation except ****.
    Yes, I actually did, I think you need to go back and read the thread.

You jumped on me from the get go for commenting on an old video that I saw for the first time. From there, it was all downhill. Go back and read your comments.
    No, it started downhill with your initial post.

As far as the "equating this video to one.....," I made it clear that I was exaggerating to make a point. But, you saw fit to leave that out for some reason. Hey, whatever it takes to make yourself look better, big man.
    Left what out, this post:
    So, you are sort of like that Bobby Joe Blythe guy. If some obviously mentally unstable person claims that he can take you with his Kung Fu, you will feel the need to beat him unconscious and throw him in a dumpster. You showed him. Good for you, man.
    Chili called you on your hyperbolic comment and THEN you explained it was exaggerating. Oh wait it is sarcasm when you use it , but snide when I do. Gothca.
    It might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it makes my point. There's no need to beat up delusional people just to prove that they are delusional. It does nothing more than make you feel a little bit better about yourself. You can go on and on about how you are protecting martial arts from fraud. In reality, you're just beating up some guy whom you knew you could beat up from the get go. What's the point in that? If some Yellow Bamboo guy put his hands on you, that'd be one thing. If some Yellow Babmboo guy tells you that he has magical powers and amazing abilities, who cares? You can go have a steak and a beer and laugh at him; without running at him (or her) with a clothes line.
    Funny how you left out "might" and "a bit" in your explanation of how I left something out.
    You are doing an Elite job of trying to "look better" Napoleon.

Notice how I've had no problems with anybody on here besides you?
    Yes, you were being snide with Permalost.
    Do you notice anything?
    Yes, you have lied quite a few times in your last few posts.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/28/2013 4:34pm at .

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 5:02pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you do not see the similarity, you fail at the verbal judo you claim in your style field.

Left what out, this post:Chili called you on your hyperbolic comment and THEN you explained it was exaggerating. Oh wait it is sarcasm when you use it , but snide when I do. Gothca.Funny how you left out "might" and "a bit" in your explanation of how I left something out.

You've been an asshole all along. And, since I first started posting here, I recognized you as an asshole. But, if you're going to accuse me of lying, you need to back that up with something.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 5:05pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    He's doing his job as a staff member. People who are sensitive to some degree tend to have a problem with him due to his slightly caustic delivery.
    That doesn't explain why every other moderator acts like a normal adult, while he is just a dick to everybody. Every post I've seen in which he disagrees with somebody, he's an asshole with no ability to communicate like a normal, sane person. And, if the staff had a legitimate problem with me posting my opinion in an old thread, there are certainly other ways that he could have communicated that. But, he chose to be an asshole instead. But, as I said, it appears to me that he feels compelled to be an asshole. There are obviously more deeply-rooted issues that he needs to address.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 5:08pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Left what out, this post:Chili called you on your hyperbolic comment and THEN you explained it was exaggerating. Oh wait it is sarcasm when you use it , but snide when I do. Gothca.Funny how you left out "might" and "a bit" in your explanation of how I left something out.

Yep, I was mildy snide with Permalost after he was mildly snide with me. I responded in kind. Just as I respond in kind to you. For the most part, I haven't seen that guy act like an asshole. But, I see that from you damn near every time I log on to Bullshido. Why is that?

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 5:17pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You keep bringing up deep rooted issues, but you can't stop responding to the asshole you identified from day one. Instead of playing internet psychoanalyst, maybe should get analyzed.

Oh and every Mod acts like normal adults, Bwahahahahaha, you love to use hyperbole and over generalization.

Edit:You just bitched about adulthood and then do the "no he was mean first, but you are meaner more times!"
    Hahahahaha
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/28/2013 5:20pm at .

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 5:33pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You keep bringing up deep rooted issues, but you can't stop responding to the asshole you identified from day one. Instead of playing internet psychoanalyst, maybe should get analyzed.

Oh and every Mod acts like normal adults, Bwahahahahaha, you love to use hyperbole and over generalization.

Edit:You just bitched about adulthood and then do the "no he was mean first, but you are meaner more times!"
    Hahahahaha
    Is that what I said? Because I recall saying that I respond in kind. For example, as much as I've recognized you as an ass since day one, I never said a word out of line to you unitl you got shitty with me. Mod or not, I'll talk to you the way that you talk to me. Again, I haven't had any problems with anybody else. That alone should tell you something. You can keep going on and on with me, but you really should take a look at yourself. And, you can accuse me of "wanting to win the internests" and get the last word, as you continue to reply to me.

You still haven't shown me where I lied. I take that pretty seriously as my integrity is my most valuable personal asset. Show me where I lied or shut up and never accuse me of that again.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 6:06pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that what I said? Because I recall saying that I respond in kind. For example, as much as I've recognized you as an ass since day one, I never said a word out of line to you unitl you got shitty with me. Mod or not, I'll talk to you the way that you talk to me. Again, I haven't had any problems with anybody else. That alone should tell you something. You can keep going on and on with me, but you really should take a look at yourself. And, you can accuse me of "wanting to win the internests" and get the last word, as you continue to reply to me.
    I looked in the mirror and saw you it was scary, stop being an asshole.

You still haven't shown me where I lied. I take that pretty seriously as my integrity is my most valuable personal asset. Show me where I lied or shut up and never accuse me of that again.
    Sure Liar:
    Maybe so. And I appreciate that you are actually discussing the issue with me, rather than telling me that I'm whiney and that I shouldn't post my comments about this video that was posted before I even knew what Bullshido.net was. You could have just been an asshole like "It is Fake," but that's the easy douchebag way out. Instead, you provided me with another point of view, as a sane and intelligent person would do.
    I didn't tell you to refrain from commenting on the videos. I ridiculed you for not knowing the story behind the video and saying leave these delusional people alone.

Nope, you did not make it clear as I already explained.

But, you have added nothing to the conversation except ****. You jumped on me from the get go for commenting on an old video that I saw for the first time.
    No, I attacked your argument of "let these delusional people do their thing" in a sarcastic manner. I also explained, hurting your feelings in the process, the back story behind the video.

I am an asshole, I do not take the internet as seriously as you and I heap a TON of negativity because it upsets whiners like you. Before you say, well that's my interpretation I already know.

I'll reference your style field again:
    Verbal Judo!
    Since you know me so well, you know that I STATE EXACTLY what you imply.
    Now, earlier, you implied I was a liar, in my interpretation of your serious post. So, I came out and called you one.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/28/2013 6:23pm at .
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast