Style: 
    DT Instructor
    New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:25pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Right there is your comment about receiving notifications. The rest of the post and this crybaby response:

Answers your other question about anger.

You keep clicking a link that makes you so angry, you post the comment about notifications then ask me to prove it! Naw, you need to get your **** together long before I do.
    Look! I just got another email. I clicked on the link, and here I am "hovering" again, looking forward to my chance to call you an asshole again.

Now, other than the negativity that I've (rightfully) shown you in this thread, where is the other negativity and anger that you keep on talking about. It shouldn't be hard to show me. ****, you're a mod. Do you mean to tell me that I've been posting negativity and anger, but you can't demonstrate that? I can find your posts, and I'm not even a mod. So, what's your problem?

Hey, once you're made to look like an asshole, you can always just post silly pictures and pretend that you were being sarcastic. But, deep down inside, you still know that you're a dumb asshole.

Have a nice day.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I showed you the email notifications, I showed where to find your anger and now you believe you've shown me to be a dumb asshole because you need to win teh intranets

Like I said, you are lazy. Deep down you know you are wrong, but you never can capitulate.

:)

Style: 
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Bobby: You . got . played ... so hard.
    :]

He played himself. Deleted his FB page after it, and pulled the blog, when it didn't work out like he'd imagined. I just sparred a guy who sucks as bad as I do...on video.

Curious: If repelling physical attacks w/ YB isn't a martial claim, what is it?
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 2/28/2013 1:37pm at .

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:37pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That whole thing was hilarious.

Registered Member

Style: 
    running

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Charles, I think you're possibly missing the point that this was a consentual act.

It was a yb member trying to prove the awesome power of the bamboo in an arranged demonstration type situation.

It wasn't some crazed bullshido member just running into a yellow bamboo training session and trying to ko someone. You may have had a point if this were the case. It would of course still be funny.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 2:41pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Duplicate post.
    Last edited by Charles Brown; 2/28/2013 3:24pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 3:09pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    And you just took the time to make two posts telling me that you disagree with me. So, what is your point then?
    I spelled out my points pretty clearly, and I'll add that I did so in response to a comment made today, not a year and a half ago.

Why did you feel the need to reply to me in this "tired old conversation?"
    I like to post in current discussions on Bullshido.net. You should try it some time.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 3:18pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I spelled out my points pretty clearly, and I'll add that I did so in response to a comment made today, not a year and a half ago.

I like to post in current discussions on Bullshido.net. You should try it some time.
    OK. Can you direct me to a current discussion about a Yellow Bamboo girl getting close lined? I'll be happy to put my comments in that thread instead of this one.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 3:22pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by laughingmonkey View Post
    Hey Charles, I think you're possibly missing the point that this was a consentual act.

It was a yb member trying to prove the awesome power of the bamboo in an arranged demonstration type situation.

It wasn't some crazed bullshido member just running into a yellow bamboo training session and trying to ko someone. You may have had a point if this were the case. It would of course still be funny.
    Maybe so. And I appreciate that you are actually discussing the issue with me, rather than telling me that I'm whiney and that I shouldn't post my comments about this video that was posted before I even knew what Bullshido.net was. You could have just been an asshole like "It is Fake," but that's the easy douchebag way out. Instead, you provided me with another point of view, as a sane and intelligent person would do.

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 3:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    OK. Can you direct me to a current discussion about a Yellow Bamboo girl getting close lined? I'll be happy to put my comments in that thread instead of this one.
    I think its tucked between the All Your Base Are Belong To Us thread and the Filipino Prison Thriller Dance thread.

But if your commentary is gonna be another "Hey, why can't you just leave them alone?" it'll probably get a similar reception.
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast