pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 12:15pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    If some Yellow Bamboo guy put his hands on you, that'd be one thing. If some Yellow Babmboo guy tells you that he has magical powers and amazing abilities, who cares? You can go have a steak and a beer and laugh at him; without running at him (or her) with a clothes line.
    Let's not forget that the Run At Me Full Speed For A Tackle test is one devised by Yellow Bamboo people, not outside skeptics.

I also believe that a guy going around teaching self defense in the form of delusional dumbassery is very dangerous for good but gullible people. Better to tackle one delusional jackass than have a network of people primed for self defense failure- less violent in the long term.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor
    New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 12:26pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with Soap-Box Sally's "leave Brittney Alone" rant.

Yellow Bamboo took up the JREF challenge, CLAIMED they passed and then stated Randi reneged on his deal. They went on various forums "spreading the word" of their beliefs, accepting challenges and basically started calling the JREF Org liars and frauds. Like I said earlier, before butt-hurt Billy bumped the thread, go find out the particulars of a FOUR YEAR OLD VIDEO before whining about "waaaaah they are delusional!"

States the guy who sparred a delusional chunner.
    For some reason, you want to keep on bitching about it being a four year old video. But, was the last post before mine four years old?

Who is butt hurt? Maybe you need to chill out for a moment and think. You seem to have something up your ass. I suggest that you try to get it out. It seems to be affecting you.

Now, if I decided to start a new thread after viewing that video, you'd be bitching about "use the search function, noob." So, stop the silly games. You're just being an asshole at this point.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 12:44pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some reason, you want to keep on bitching about it being a four year old video. Red Herring
    Says the whiny guy, that responds to the asshole, who has nothing better to do than bitch about delusional people that are asking for testing.

Who is butt hurt?
    You, the guy with notifications and anger, in ANY thread, when people disagree with his assessment.
    Maybe you need to chill out for a moment and think.
    I did think, gave you an explanation and you are still bitching and moaning.
    You seem to have something up your ass. I suggest that you try to get it out. It seems to be affecting you.
    I suggest you pull your head out of your ass. I need to get out, but you are hovering waiting for every response to this thread. Then every response is full of moaning about SEE IT MY WAY waaaaaaahhh!"

Now, if I decided to start a new thread after viewing that video, you'd be bitching about "use the search function, noob." So, stop the silly games. You're just being an asshole at this point.
    Actually, you'd be 100% wrong, but that's okay go on and continue to excuse your "four year I hate context" laziness as my fault.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 2/28/2013 12:50pm at .

:)

Style: 
    Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 12:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

States the guy who sparred a delusional chunner.
    Slightly different. Someone from YB wants to come to a TD and test their skills, that's no problem. Cup, mouthpiece, responsibly staffed location, appropriate facilities, waiver etc. That's far more appropriate for this kind of dumbassery.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:00pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They do not claim martial prowess, nor do they claim t is a martial art. Going to a sparring TD, putting on sparring equipment and engaging in martial activities would be extremely delusional.

pro nonsense self defense

Style: 
    FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last post in the thread occurred about a year and a half ago. However, I just saw the thread for the first time. I had some thoughts that I wanted to add. So, where exactly is the problem?

Hey, we talked about this a year and a half ago. We can't talk about it again today. I don't care whether or not you might have a new persepective to add.
    Dude, let's have a look at that fascinating perspective and thoughts you had to necro this thread to share with us:

I don't see why anybody feels the need to "own" these people. They're obviously insane. Just let them be.
    Ask yourself, is that really a thought worthy of restarting this tired old conversation? You strolled in after a year and a half to add "I DISAGREE!" and then act like you just added some profound thought that would generate discussion.

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:03pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Says the whiny guy, that responds to the asshole, who has nothing better to do than bitch about delusional people that are asking for testing.

You, the guy with notifications and anger, in ANY thread, when people disagree with his assessment. I did think, gave you an explanation and you are still bitching and moaning. I suggest you pull your head out of your ass. I need to get out, but you are hovering waiting for every response to this thread. Then every response is full of moaning about SEE IT MY WAY waaaaaaahhh!"

Actually, you'd be 100% wrong, but that's okay go on and continue to excuse your "four year I hate context" laziness as my fault.
    Well, you can always just make **** up. Am I hovering over this thread? How many posts have I made? I get an email as soon as somebody replies to me (even the assholes). So, I just click on the link in the email, and there it is. You can call that hovering if you want.

Now, what notifications and anger? Show me. Really, show me. Or, you can go to my profile and see about a hundred "good post" comments. Go ahead. Or, you can just keep talking out of your ass.

Do I really want everybody to see things my way? Maybe you should think about that for a while. I haven't been here too long and I don't post too often. But, I've been here long enough to know that you're an asshole, and you all you do is run your mouth and spout negativity. I can actually go back (when I have time) and cite all sorts of negative **** from you. Can you do the same for me? Well, go ahead. You argue with everybody. You are a condescending prick. There's no denying that.

By the way, while you claim that I am "hovering," how long did it just take for you to respond to me? What does that tell you?

You are just an asshole. Come to terms with it.

Look, the bottom line is that you aren't content unless you're being an asshole. You obviously feel some sort of shortcoming. Get your **** together.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:05pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bobby: You . got . played ... so hard.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Style: 
    DT Instructor

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:05pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Dude, let's have a look at that fascinating perspective and thoughts you had to necro this thread to share with us:

Ask yourself, is that really a thought worthy of restarting this tired old conversation? You strolled in after a year and a half to add "I DISAGREE!" and then act like you just added some profound thought that would generate discussion.
    And you just took the time to make two posts telling me that you disagree with me. So, what is your point then? Why did you feel the need to reply to me in this "tired old conversation?"

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    2/28/2013 1:12pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you can always just make **** up. Am I hovering over this thread? How many posts have I made? I get an email as soon as somebody replies to me (even the assholes).
    Right there is your comment about receiving notifications. The rest of the post and this crybaby response:

Then why bother with the snide remarks? Is that just something that you feel compelled to do?
    Answers your other question about anger.

You keep clicking a link that makes you so angry, you post the comment about notifications then ask me to prove it! Naw, you need to get your **** together long before I do.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast