Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't been scared off It is just when I am in down time at work I can write. or at home but I am never home to use the computer. anyways I had been studying Judo for about five years but I am only a yellow belt. But my grandfather is kinda stricked about the whole belt thing he is very old school. so it takes alot to obtain belts. I haven't really studied lately I haven't the time with work it seems like I haven't the time to sleep or eat as well but when I can I go for a work out. It is kinda flattering to see this writing about me but very unexpected
    Aja

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So like....next week or next month or whenever you show up for post number 7....please do us a favor and use a brighter colored font. The dark red on a black background is pretty impossible to read unless I highlight it first.

You still rock though.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    So like....next week or next month or whenever you show up for post number 7....please do us a favor and use a brighter colored font. The dark red on a black background is pretty impossible to read unless I highlight it first.

You still rock though.
    Your eyes are broken. I could read it just fine.

Doesn't mean you're not right though.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567